• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really odd how Clement has signed Blackman and put him in that role on the left. It's not quite on Hoddle's level of putting Carl Cort on the right wing but not far off. No way he is a better bet than Russell out there.

Some Jamie O'Hara style tracking from Schneiderlin.

Really odd how Clement has signed Blackman and put him in that role on the left. It's not quite on Hoddle's level of putting Carl Cort on the right wing but not far off. No way he is a better bet than Russell out there.

Agreed, he should be in the centre, russell is a good player

Dreadful from Blind, my word.

That's why Chris Martin is the best striker in the Championship.

The Derby fan at work bet Derby to lose 4-1 against both Burnley and Man Utd as a double.

Man Utd look good value for more goals.

Why are the comms wanking over that Warnock clearance? He didn't take it off Rooney at all. Way behind him and if Rooney got there, Warnock was irrelevant. So it was a good lump away from the goal. Hardly Beckenbauer stuff.

Tip to Derby - just have a go at them as this Utd defence is not that great.

Sit back & allow them possession then they will score & you will lose

The United pre match bubble may have burst. As i said earlier with this united defence Clement has only one instruction for his players..........chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge.

The longer this goes on without United getting well in front the more jitters in that defence.

Why are the comms wanking over that Warnock clearance? He didn't take it off Rooney at all. Way behind him and if Rooney got there, Warnock was irrelevant. So it was a good lump away from the goal. Hardly Beckenbauer stuff.

Still saying it was good defending. If he lets it run then there is no one there and it runs out or he gets on the other end.

I'm guessing the chant of "we're going on the pitch" is making the Derby stewards twitchy.

I think I'm the only person I know who actually quite likes Robbie Savage.

I don't always agree with him but I like the fact he says what he thinks rather than the beige punditry you tend to see elsewhere.

He reminds me of an amalgamation of several typical, opinionated TWF posters.

I think I'm the only person I know who actually quite likes Robbie Savage.

I don't always agree with him but I like the fact he says what he thinks rather than the beige punditry you tend to see elsewhere.

He reminds me of an amalgamation of several typical, opinionated TWF posters.

Just wish he didn't feel the need to shout his opinions though

His honesty is good, it's just a shame he has the opinions of a retard.

Also see Wright, Ian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back