• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, he's played in strange position tonight especially early on and he's taken a fair bit of stick lately and it looks like it's affected him. Still going to be a player if he gets away from this Everton side.

Probably so, he's a talent who's probably more suited to European football, Everton fans shit theirselves when he tries to play he ball out.

Probably so, he's a talent who's probably more suited to European football, Everton fans shit theirselves when he tries to play he ball out.

They do and that's part of the problem, all the top sides would encourage him doing that. He's definitely suited to European football and it wouldn't surprise me if the big guns come calling at some point.

Zouma and Stones could be Chelsea's pairing for a decade.

Did De Bruyne get injured overreacting to the tackle/foul on him?

Feel a bit sorry for Pelligrini, he seems a decent bloke, although didn't like the imaginary card waving, he's obviously gonna be replaced by Guardiola at the end of the season.

He needs replacing, not even close to getting the best out of half those players.

The flak is starting to fly over Manchester City's second goal, but I do not think the assistant had much chance of making the call. He was looking right across the pitch, with two uprights in his line of vision. Had he raised his flag, it would have been a guess. Harsh on Everton yes, but unless the referee had been near the line, then I cannot see how the decision could have been given.

This is why we should be using TV replays on every goal. Instant result and the play is already dead. We keep proving humans can't get the right decisions all the time so we should be using technology as its already there.

Martinez post match interviews are really starting to piss me off. Yes they were harshly treated with the goal but it's not the only reason they went out infact even if it hadn't been given I still think city would have got back in the game.
He fails to recognise there was possibly a foul in the build up to there goal and the fact that City were dominant once they conceded and hit the wood work twice.
If he didn't player defenders out of position or organised his defence better they may have got through, yet again another struggling manager blaming everyone else but himself.

This is why we should be using TV replays on every goal. Instant result and the play is already dead. We keep proving humans can't get the right decisions all the time so we should be using technology as its already there.

Perhaps you are right, but how far should the technology go?

Lines are so simple to do. Goal line has been done. The technology from tennis is also there and it takes about 5 seconds. For a goal, just check. Let's face it, every wicket in test cricket they now seem to check for a no-ball with technology.

Perhaps you are right, but how far should the technology go?

I agree with Paddy and I also think we should go the same way as rugby, wait for the ref to make a decision (reason to check x) but only for goals as that is a natural stop in play. You may even get more goals given and then pulled back and it could instantly stop pulling and pushing in the area as it would be evident on replays. Maybe take some of the fear away from a ref's performance and allow them to give the decisions they feel are right and if they are wrong then no harm done it can always be reversed.

Fully expecting Man United to dispense with Derby with clinical ease. Derby are falling apart now, which is ace.

By the way, can I please use this post to express my utter disgust and hatred for half-and-half scarves. Fuck off. A fashion adornment for a complete cunt.

I have no logical reason why, but i just simply dislike Van Gaal, and really hope that Derby turn them over tonight. the pressure is on the reds for sure.

Fully expecting Man United to dispense with Derby with clinical ease. Derby are falling apart now, which is ace.

By the way, can I please use this post to express my utter disgust and hatred for half-and-half scarves. Fuck off. A fashion adornment for a complete cunt.

I think you'd look quite fetching in a Wolves/Bolton half-and-half on Tuesday...

Don't think either team is in decent form - so looking for a 1 - 1 (well at least what I predicted)

Hear fucking hear

Also can anyone confirm that Tom Ince is the son of Paul Ince. Wish the BBC would mention it again so I can be sure

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back