• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over £70m on Mangala and Otamendi, unreal.

1-1. Deflected shot from Fernadinho but Everton are being given all the room they want when they attack.

What is Baines doing there? Strange attempt to block the Fernandinho shot.

Pretty crap from Baines. If he just stands up that doesn't happen.

Osman can run as fast as Toure ambles around

Tons of space on the Everton right with Stones playing half centre back and half right back. City not making the most of it though.

Everton looking dangerous when the get forward, but I cannot see them preventing City from scoring more goals.

Ball was out when it was pulled back it'll give Martinez loads to whine about if they go out.

Definite over the line - but Everton have been under pressure from far too early in the second half

Definetley fair result so far, plus Everton had a massive stroke of luck in the league game at City a few weeks back.

The John Stones hype being given a bit of a wake up call, as Jamie Carragher was saying at the weekend, he always judged his worth by clean sheets.

I don't think it helps Stones playing under Martinez who's sides are generally a defensive car crash.

Martinez would have a backline of Maldini-Baresi-Costacurta-Tassotti leaking goals.

The John Stones hype being given a bit of a wake up call, as Jamie Carragher was saying at the weekend, he always judged his worth by clean sheets.

Not really, he's played in strange position tonight especially early on and he's taken a fair bit of stick lately and it looks like it's affected him. Still going to be a player if he gets away from this Everton side.

I've got a feeling he'll be the big deadline day story.

Hopefully really think his game will improve playing in a side with a coach who knows how to organise a side defensively.

Everton getting frustrated now, they probably feel hard done to by the second goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back