• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed on Borthwick-Jackson, Mark. Looks a tidy player in the making.

Strange how England went years and years struggling for a decent left back and now there suddenly seems to be a wealth of them.

BJ just a little too deep and plays him onside, almost makes up for it with the tackle but De Gea commited and Costa manages to knock it into the empty net.

So spawny from Chelsea, but Depay needs to be ashamed of himself at his "pass" just before the goal. Woeful.

So spawny from Chelsea, but Depay needs to be ashamed of himself at his "pass" just before the goal. Woeful.

I can generally forgive someone just cocking something up with a miss-kick or something, it happens to everyone at times, but so frustrating when you watch professionals take the completely wrong option to ruin things.

Why didn't he just check back and roll the ball square 10 yards for Schneiderlin to run onto? He'd have had a clear run into the box then with no defender near him, no need to try and feed him in behind, it's no even like he's especially quick to suit that sort of pass.

I found this quite amusing:

e5c20098376a7d8724d9b1f8fc8d13a6.jpg

Unfortunately that Schmeichel thing isn't accurate. Kasper was born in 1986.

I looked forward to Bournemouth coming to our place last season. I had heard that Eddie Howe teams played good stuff. I saw 11 diving cheats for 90 minutes followed by their $#@!er of a chairman telling the world he thought he was lucky to get out of Wolverhampton alive. Plus, the "plucky" tag sticks in my craw when they spent the season pulling moonies to FFP rules. I despise them.
Late to the party here, but it was Arter banging on after the game about what a disgraceful challenge VLP's was...yes the one which was rescinded that really pissed me off. Smith was talking about how Flamini should have been sent off after the game yesterday, most clubs players avoid questions like that Bournemouth seem to encourage it.

West Ham go ahead.

Good volleyed finish from Antonio from a deflected cross took the entire Liverpool defence out of the game, been chances for both teams, Liverpool could do with someone else up top instead of Benteke though as he shows no urgency to get on the end of anything apart from corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back