• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hull City (A) build up 15/8/17

Fucking hell, we're going to have to beat off (fnarr) Prem clubs with a stick in January if Bright keeps up like this.

Douglass to Bonatini to.... lots of players (too fast to type!) and it's out for a corner.
Douglas with the corner, good delivery keeper punches it partly clear, Doherty to Saiss to Saiss sweeps it out wide, to Bright and the ref says that's enough.

By the way, that was my first mention of Bonatini...
First time I've heard his name tonight.

Brilliant stuff again Neves goal incredible and Bright turning it on again. We look like a bloody good side at the moment. Should have had a few more I don't think this game is done.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Disappointing goal to give away. Virtually nothing had happened for Bright then a superb assist. Thought main reason they scored was that we became complacent

Wtf? So Jota is like a nickname??

Yep. In Anglican terms he'd be Diogo da Silva, which is why the FL have forced him to put Silva on his shirt rather than Jota.

Argh, Kenny beat me to it.

Two special goals and sounds like we're playing brilliant again. Buzzing my fucking tits off.

Poor defending not to get in front of Campbell blocking Ruddys view and sparking the confusion

Last edited:
Poor defending not to get in front of Hernandez? blocking Ruddys view and sparking the confusion

Hernandez is deceptive in that he's fucking unbelievably shite but faster than Usain Bolt. Lures you into a false sense of security and then BANG he's beaten your offside trap.

63% possession and a 2-1 lead.

Nuno will get into them about such a sloppy goal.

I'm happy

It was a short corner, offside wasn't really a option :icon_lol:

Bright done well there and will give him a boost hopefully. Doherty did well too to help confuse things. I reckon Bright just fizzed that cross in but if he meant it for back post then fair enough!

Hey - we have conceded one goal in 225 minutes in the league. Call it 315 if we want to include Yeovil. And we are playing sumptuous sexy football. Why concentrate on such a tiny negative?

Bright done well there and will give him a boost hopefully. Doherty did well too to help confuse things. I reckon Bright just fizzed that cross in but if he meant it for back post then fair enough!

I think he meant that , he has a look up, that's an outstanding pass

Back just in time for the second half, Seen the Neves goal - absolutely ridiculous

I can't deal with being this positive about Wolves. It feels funny.

Back