• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hull City (A) build up 15/8/17

Bonatini with a good sliding tackle ball runs free and Jota gives away a free.
Ruddy with the ball, and Mikey bollocks with the microphone. Just reading out fucking rubbish tweets and messages... Grrr..
Jota into the box, couldn't find Bonatini who was outnumbered...
Bright into Doherty... nothing.
Douglas from Ruddy and neat footwork and Boly is a beast. just sticks a foot out 16 feet to take the bakk back and Douglas has it
Bright to Enobakhare but Wolves lose the ball and Hull break Miranda is by passed and Bright gives way to Cav.

Bright loses the ball on their 18 leading out a counter abs but we deal with it. Looked dangerous. Cav now on for bright

Cavaleiro on for Enobakhare.

Hull have really started this second half well and are trying really hard to close us down and stop our passing game, but the difference with this Wolves team is even when we're under pressure it's not nervy like we've been used to for so many years. It's very calm defending in numbers. Wolves starting to come back into it now, too.

Bright getting a well deserved rest.

Absolutely torn between his name and Romain's on my imaginary shirt (bought with money I don't have).

Ooof ft. Good deep in swinger from Barry, header saved. I think miranda

Ball is flying across the field faster than I can type - Doherty takes, the cross is turned away for a corner by Dawson

Neves with some great play, Saiss, Cav, Neves again, Doherty, and Neves all involved as a really rapid break opens up and start to look dangerous wresting the possession and pressure away from Hull.

Don't know how many tickets we got for this, but sounds like there are at least 10000 Wolves fans in there

Can only hear them

Bound for a hat trick against us, then.

#FredMode

i always rated mendez-laing..check back to some posts i made several years ago on him ;)

His talent was never in doubt, just a stinking attitude.

Great stop by ruddy. They bundled through, was 8 yards out and he threw himself in the way. Should be level

John Ruddy keeping us ahead by the sounds of it.

Bright getting a well deserved rest.

Absolutely torn between his name and Romain's on my imaginary shirt (bought with money I don't have).

:icon_lol: not sure why I find that so funny, but I do.

Quick break by Hull - finally gets to Campbell & Ruddy makes a great save

Ruddy saves the day with a save from Campbell.

Ball is flying across the field faster than I can type - Doherty takes, the cross is turned away for a corner by Dawson

I'm experiencing that too. All I can do is to list players I can hear but it tells you lot nothing really except that we're making a terrific move again.

Faser Campbell has it, smashes in a shot through Cody's legs and Ruddy comes flying out to make a brilliant save. Good keeping.

Back