• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hull City (A) build up 15/8/17

Good spell for hull. Plenty of possession in decent areas but other than that one chance we've dealt well

sound like we must try to hold possession and maybe some more subs on to break their momentum

Bright getting a well deserved rest.

Absolutely torn between his name and Romain's on my imaginary shirt (bought with money I don't have).

I think it's £1 a letter enokbahare will cost you a fortune

i always rated mendez-laing..check back to some posts i made several years ago on him ;)

He was a legend on my FIFA 12 career mode. Moved him to CAM and he was absolutely absurd on the way to the 2014/2015 Prem title. :icon_lol:

Bonatini is struggling to get into the game now. Lagging behind the moves, so I think he'll be coming off.

Ruddy is going to be worth about 15-20 bonus points to our total by the end of the season.

Shaky 5 for us then settled. Yellow for Neves. Boly just making their man look pathetic in an odd tussle, winning a free kick.

All Campbell had to do was square it, shouldn't have been greedy.

Hull are on top still and we're not completing passes, but they're starting to get very frustrated.

Off the bar now, hopefully we can grab a third on the break as we might well need it

How come were struggling off set pieces those watching.

Looking and reading the reports I am now getting the old Wolves jitters, that if Hull score next I am worried they will end up winning.

Under real pressure at the moment - Bonatini out on his feet & Dicko getting ready

would be nice to get price on to pass the ball around safely..rhymes too

Back