• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Hull City (A) build up 15/8/17

Bruce will be all over wilshere now..bet he doesnt wanna join though :)

I think Neves has been the making of Saiss as a Wolves player. I am delighted about that.

I think Neves has been the making of Saiss as a Wolves player. I am delighted about that.

Agreed. Saiss was done absolutely no favors being paired with Edwards last season.

Villa with an 18 full of household championship names yet still doing shit. How is that possible!?

sounds like we are more comfortable now..they will throw everything in the last mins though

Villa with an 18 full of household championship names yet still doing $#@!. How is that possible!?

Chris Samba as their supersub #9 doesn't help...

Campbell in a lot of trouble after jumping for a deep cross. Tbh we're hanging on a bit.

Agreed. Saiss was done absolutely no favors being paired with Edwards last season.

He wasn't paired with Edwards. He was shoved in between the centre backs.

Millwall equalise again against Ipswich (Wallace with the first after 1 min)

Only 2 max point teams left at the moment

Hernandez injured & looks like he will have to come off

Barry Douglas is becoming one of my favourite players...along with...eeh, about 10 others :) feels good to be a wolves fan atm!

Hernandez smacks it but Boly gets his nut on it and it's out for a corner...
Hernandez falls badly, or rather Boly lands comfortably on Hernandez who's now writhing in agony....
Stretcher coming on to take him off...

Bennett on for Jota, who's been pretty ragged the last ten minutes tbf. Going full defensive now.

3 games against top Champ sides so I am not shocked if we are tired now. Hope we can hold on for the full reward from those matches.

Back