• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Blasted flag poles blew over at the Ricoh today. Smashed two cars next to mine to pieces. My car was very lucky!!

Bad luck everyone I survived the coast road. It was interesting shall we say,made full use of the road width a lot,and driving into the wind we were flat out at under 20mph,and a couple of times I was just hanging on and hoping for the best

Bad luck everyone I survived the coast road. It was interesting shall we say,made full use of the road width a lot,and driving into the wind we were flat out at under 20mph,and a couple of times I was just hanging on and hoping for the best

What were you in, a golf cart ???

The A5 at Hinckley was blocked for a short while by a fallen tree. Fortunately no one was injured.

What were you in, a golf cart ???

Lol,Double decker bus along a very windy coast road,94mph winds in the mid and North Wales area today

Last edited:
Big bin blew into my car on the car park at work breaking the mirror casing and denting my door. Was very annoyed but having heard someone has died today it makes it very insignificant

Lol,Double decker bus along a very windy coast road,94mph winds in the mid and North Wales area today

Reminds me of when I was at boarding school.

The house I was in was 3 miles from the main school & we used to get bussed in on a double decker each day. One snowy morning no bus so were forced to walk it. Came across the bus on it's side in a ditch on a 90 degree left hand turn

Weird weather today - had hailstorms, torrential rain, almost complete dark at midday interspersed with bright sunny interludes.

Now raining heavily on the drive opposite with it being completely dry this side of the road!

Weird weather today - had hailstorms, torrential rain, almost complete dark at midday interspersed with bright sunny interludes.

Now raining heavily on the drive opposite with it being completely dry this side of the road!

I was playing pool in the Linthouse years ago and out of the side window it was pissing down but out the front window it was sunny and dry. Well weird.

Drove around Oxford a number of years ago with the left hand fields getting soaked & the right hand ones in sunshine

Rain coming down over half the road - was a strange experience

Remember as a kid playing cricket in the street watching the rain coming along the road towards us.

The ability to wear shorts in early April in the UK!

Cloudless blue sky & fairly warm down here today - suspect that it won't last long

It has been a gorgeous day to be fair.

Back