• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

It's cooler today, still a bit stifling when the breeze drops. Could do with a storm to freshen it all up.

I'd love it if we did frank. As stated, my water butts random words added to avoid the fnarr need filling as they're virtually empty, and the garden hasn't had a drink for a while. The year had been pretty dry anyway, so it really needs it. No real sign of any rain appearing at the moment. Showers at best, but as DW says, a storm would freshen up the air too.

So four days ago it was so hot I could barely breath, now I'm having to dig my work coat out as it's a bit nippy out there in that wind at 4:30am and it looks like it's going to piss down.

Has cooled down considerably for the last 4 days, but still warm enough for shorts.

Still hardly any rain here though, so having to go out and water the new turf daily

Chuck a load of grass seed over it as well, it helps it knit loads better.

Chuck a load of grass seed over it as well, it helps it knit loads better.

Might be worth doing with this bit as it's only a small area where I re edged & narrowed a border.

Front lawn was replaced completely a few months back & you can't see the joins on that

We left a sunny Lincolnshire earlier and have now returned an overcast and showery Hinckley.

Surprised this didn't get a bump today. No-one adversely affected? Not aware of any actual storms happening where I am. They're now forecasting some for this evening, but the beeb have been terrible with their forecasts recently.
Still needing a downpour for the garden & water butts!

Surprised this didn't get a bump today. No-one adversely affected? Not aware of any actual storms happening where I am. They're now forecasting some for this evening, but the beeb have been terrible with their forecasts recently.
Still needing a downpour for the garden & water butts!

Keep getting weather warnings on my phone of extreme rain in the West Country from the Met Office, but bugger all has happened so far.

Bit of drizzle early doors about 5-6am but nothing since.

There was a heavy downpour and thunderstorm in St Helier yesterday arvo. All done and dusted inside 30 minutes.

Back