• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Was listening to radio 4 tonight on my way home and they interviewed a chap from Austin, Texas, it was 38 degrees at 9am. and they're expecting it to hit 50 in the next day or so !!!

I read that it has been 120F in Phoenix Arizona which is 48C. I can't even imagine living in that. It said that people didn't bother coming outside until 8pm.

They cancelled flights because hot air is thinner and they were worried about lift

31c down here today - taking it easy as reckon I have lost 2-3 Kilos over the last 2 days

Supposed to be dropping back to (very low) 20s tomorrow which will no doubt feel bloody cold after the last few days

33°C (add another 10° min for the humidity) in St Helier today. It should be back to average June temp tomorrow.

We can hear thunderstorms rolling in. A glorious summers day has turned into very dark Lincolnshire...

The sky has been clouded over for a good while here but it's absolutely fucking roasting outside. We've got all the windows and doors open but it's just warming the inside of the house up.

It's ridiculous - spent the day up at Halifax, rained this morning then a lovely 25 this afternoon. Get back to Stafford and it's like being in a sauna.

My BBC weather app is giving me a yellow alert for rain, I can only hope it comes to fruition

Meant to be due around 11pm over in clammy Darlaston

Just hung a load of washing out. At eight o'clock. Scenes.

There's something not right about washing being left out overnight, dunno what it is though!

It'll be dry before we go to bed. The missus would never leave washing out overnight! The bloke two doors down leaves his out for days though, even if it pisses down. Weirdo.

Back