• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Think the worst of it has passed here. Around 11.30 it was a bit worrying watching the trees behind my house look like they were going to say hello to the property. Still windy but nowhere near as bad as it was an hour ago

Reporters stood on seafronts really piss me off, especially when they then tell you to stay safe and away from danger.

Reporters stood on seafronts really piss me off, especially when they then tell you to stay safe and away from danger.

If it was Kay Burley I wouldn't mind.

Same as when it snows - they're always disatched to either motorway bridges or gritter depots.

Because we wouldnt believe them otherwise, obviously.

Tree fell down on the road outside my work, inconvenienced my trip to KFC slightly but had been cleared for my return.

Some tiles came off the roof and put someone's rear windscreen through on the car park.

Still looking pretty rough out there.

Sun's coming out here now but it's been wild all morning. Good job I cancelled plans to pop into town as the trains are unsurprisingly a mess.

Sun's coming out here now but it's been wild all morning. Good job I cancelled plans to pop into town as the trains are unsurprisingly a mess.

Still wild here, a proper battering and has been for the last few hours.

Been very windy down this way today.

Was due in a meeting this morning which got cancelled so have just taken a "work from home" day. May venture out at 3ish for a couple hours, but the wind hasn't really affected me today.

Currently stuck at Lincoln station with cancellations galore. A Doncaster service is running 111 minutes late. Was pretty windy in Derby this morning but got here unscathed.

Bloody good job I'm off work this week - all trains to and from Brum have been cancelled.

:icon_lol:

Cutting edge journalism there.

Been a bit blowy down here (think the worst of it was during the night) but nothing to write home about

Just enough to make me move the smaller recycling bins into the garage to stop them hurtling round the garden this morning, but less of a problem than you seem to have had up there.

Now bright & sunny & much calmer

If it's going to be a bit blowy,it's going to be fun for me,double decker on the exposed coast road,(And this could be the last time I post on here,cue loads of people cheering and opening cans of beer in celebration)could end up like the end of the original Italian job,good luck everybody!

Double decker blown over in Cambridgeshire, so hope you're OK

Back