• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Don't go on the E&S website. There's a 'your pictures' section which shows just how cruel mother nature can be.

Horrendous - god only knows how there have been any survivors.

Had to laugh yesterday on their story to do with the THUNDER SNOW due to arrive. To illustrate how bad its going to get they used a picture of Wolverhampton after snow last January..

WOLVES-SNOW7.jpg

I realy hope it wasn't that bad again...

This obsession with 'news'.

"Anything happening"?
'Nothing'.
"Just make something up then".
'Will do'.

If you make a comment on the Express and mention Nathan Rao by name then your comment is deleted. Something to do with him being married to the daughter of the editor, no doubt.

Uber hail in Brum.

It's like the start of Flash Gordon here.

I thought with Uber you pre-booked? You can hale licenced hackney carriages IIRC.

Had to laugh yesterday on their story to do with the THUNDER SNOW due to arrive. To illustrate how bad its going to get they used a picture of Wolverhampton after snow last January..

WOLVES-SNOW7.jpg

I realy hope it wasn't that bad again...

What happened to the thunder snow?

Fuck's sake they haven't stopped banging on about it in my office - cancelling meetings, talk of finishing at 2 'just in case', telling people to 'keep safe' on the phone. It's comical

Nobody finished early and nobody mentioned the snow after about 10.30 this morning!

Cold weather and snow forecast for the East Midlands over the weekend. Facebookk will go into meltdown...

I went out for a run this morning and it was fucking freezing. I saw several flakes of SNOW falling from the sky so I got back and barricaded the doors and windows up.

What's it like out there now? I only have enough coffee to last me for a couple of weeks.

I went out for a run this morning and it was fucking freezing. I saw several flakes of SNOW falling from the sky so I got back and barricaded the doors and windows up.

What's it like out there now? I only have enough coffee to last me for a couple of weeks.

I'm walking around West Park. It's still fucking freezing. No snow but you can never be too careful

I am off to Aldi to buy provisions to last twelve weeks. Let's face it, the Express reckon this doomsday mega-freeze could last for a while.

My cycle to work was also chilly!
Lollipop man this morning mentioned that he'd seen a few flakes.
Just hope |I am able to make it home.

I'm walking around West Park. It's still fucking freezing. No snow but you can never be too careful

Lupo I should get home quick, few flakes and you could be stranded!

It's been a rather nice day considering it was supposed to be -2 and severe winds up here in Fleetwood.

Back