• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Right this week at work :

Monday - absolutely frickin freezing
Tuesday - put my thermals on, sweating like a pig
Wednesday/ Thursday - frickin freezing again !Have one drink and go to the loo for a wee every five minutes :(

Winds of 60-80mph forecast for Thursday.

I've got a month's worth of supplies in just in case.

I've just took the plant pots off the wall. Only put them back a couple of days ago when the Mediterranean weather was forecast

This a real forecast, not Nathan Rao's Weather Wheel of Doom ;)

Wind starting to wind itself up down here now - could well be a bit blowy tomorrow morning

We are due to get it a lot worse than you. I still dont think it is going to be 1987 all over again but it could be a fairly substantial weather event.

We are due to get it a lot worse than you. I still dont think it is going to be 1987 all over again but it could be a fairly substantial weather event.

Forecast is for it to come past me early tomorrow, but at speed so doubt that it will affect me significantly

If it's going to be a bit blowy,it's going to be fun for me,double decker on the exposed coast road,(And this could be the last time I post on here,cue loads of people cheering and opening cans of beer in celebration)could end up like the end of the original Italian job,good luck everybody!

Doris has just blown some Jehovas Witnesses* to my street.

Fuck off, Doris.

*fnarr

Looks like the worst of the winds hit south of here. South Yorkshire and North Midlands bearing the <shudder> brunt <shudder>

It really is pretty blowy here at the moment, but I have definitely seen a LOT worse.

It's rearranged our back garden. Done a pretty decent job as well to be fair.

A woman has died in a "weather related" incident in Wolverhampton.

- Sky News.

Awful news.

Just driven from Colchester to London and definitely got more blowy as I got closer! Not looking forward to the drive back oop north later on.

Back