• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Stupid cunt.

It will be a bit blowy for Ireland by the look of it.

However, it WONT be a hurricane. We are too far North for it to be classified as such. It is an extra-tropical storm by the time it reaches us.

Oh I'm not so sure. There was some light drizzle and at least 15mph headwinds this morning.....

CHAOS!!

I did see the storm predictions and the absolute maximum wind speed was only 70mph. And it was only hitting the very west coast if at all.

According to the NHC chart that the Express are thoroughly enjoying printing, apart from Ireland and Scotland there is a 10 per cent chance of Tropical Storm Force winds. That is one minute sustained wind of 39mph plus. It is hardly Hurricane Andrew bearing down on us.

Water like a millpond
f9a8d7ff1fc3e98e38c3042d22ecb086.jpg

It's been boiling in Southampton this week!

Had warnings of high winds for the South West, but dead calm down here at the moment

obviously the calm before the storm

The BBC keep flitting between calling Ophelia a hurricane, tropical storm and “the remanants of”

The sun is currently looking very unusual, sky is a weird yellowy colour and completely cloudy but the sun is coming through a very bright orange/red. Twitter is in meltdown over it unsurprisingly. It the end of the world I tells ya!

We've had the red sun this morning,along with a burning smell over a big chunk of north west wales(Tywyn,fairbourne,Bala) and lots of green flashes in the sky first thing around 5.45-6.30am

We've had the red sun this morning,along with a burning smell over a big chunk of north west wales(Tywyn,fairbourne,Bala) and lots of green flashes in the sky first thing around 5.45-6.30am

Forest fires in Spain and Portugal and that's where the winds are coming from. Chuck in a huge amount of Saharan sand into the equation and that will give the sun a strange colour. I haven't a clue about the green flashes!

Forest fires in Spain and Portugal and that's where the winds are coming from. Chuck in a huge amount of Saharan sand into the equation and that will give the sun a strange colour. I haven't a clue about the green flashes!

Kim Jong Un?

We had the red sun down here yesterday.

Currently gone extremely dark in the sky now, for about the last hour. No rain or wind or anything, just very dark.

Back