• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

I got to work relatively trouble free which was quite surprising. Amazing how many people at work who live in my area couldn’t make it though as they were stuck on the estate for ‘over an hour’. Took me all of three minutes to be off the estate at 5:20 this morning.

Walked in. Took me under an hour - not bad going for 3.5 miles.
Hoping to be able to finish early today. Not looking forward to walking back on all the compressed snow and ice. Plus it is uphill home.
Supposed to be very cold overnight, so will be walking again no doubt.
Roads in brum are not good at all.

One of our crews made it from Henfield to Blackpool in five-and-a-half hours today. I don't know what you're complaining about.

Couldn’t get the bins out so had to clear all down the side of the house with a dustpan as I can’t find my fucking shovel, never known pain like that in my hands before! That was torture. Bet the fuckers don’t empty them now tomorrow.

They haven't emptied ours today so I think there is a fair chance you won't get yours done tomorrow.

I have just cleared the drive with a shovel and salted the living fuck out of it.

If they don’t empty ours tromorrow then we won’t get our recycling emptied until the first week of January and it’s already full (damn you Honest Brew). Fuck knows what we’ll do for the next three weeks.

Hoy it over the fence at your cunt neighbours.

I walked today, didn't fancy trying to dig my car out! Guess I can tmrw as well if it's still the same.

Work closed tomorrow too :D

Fucking schools closed tomorrow. Fuck off it's a bit of snow you freaks. TAKE MY CHILDREN PLEASE FFS

Couldn’t get the bins out so had to clear all down the side of the house with a dustpan as I can’t find my fucking shovel, never known pain like that in my hands before! That was torture. Bet the fuckers don’t empty them now tomorrow.
They won't if they are full of snow!

Sent all the staff home this morning on the grounds of the roads and yards being lethal, then had several phone calls during the day from my director at our Rotherham office, wasn't actually saying we were skiving but that was the gist.

Our bins didn't get emptied this morning. Hopefully they come tomorrow morning but I doubt it.

Ventured out just now as I was out of teabags, it's surprisingly not *too* bad for walking right now. It was actually more hazardous coming back from the game on Saturday. Could be a different story tomorrow.

Back