• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

No snow down here - just dark, wet, windy & miserable (still need house lights on at 10am)

Think I'd prefer a bit of snow to this

Not known snow as deep as this in years. I might have to keep the kids here tonight as I doubt my ex will be able to collect them unless it clears up a bit.

It’s supposed to be on most of the day so I can’t see it clearing up just yet. I think I may actually struggle to get to work tomorrow.

My shift starts at 6am and I am supposed to be dropping some product to a client in coventry by 8am as it is needed as an emergency. I can't see that happening at the moment.

New Cross are asking for people in the area who own 4x4s to volunteer to get nurses in their area to the hospital for their shifts. Phone 01902 307999 and ask for the On Call Manager, and they'll try to match nurses with volunteers.

All National Express West Midlands buses are currently suspended.

Mid and north Wales shut basically,We've cancelled our buses for today,and still people are phoning up saying ive been waiting for the bus where is it? As they stand in 6 inches of snow halfway up a mountain on a side road the gritters haven't been up

We've got six containers coming in for loading vertically tomorrow, should be fun, major problems if we have to cancel.

Love seeing the players videos on Instagram. Waiting to see Bonatini sledging on Lower Green.

We've easily had six inches of snow here. All my bookings have cancelled. Gonna be a lonely day at work by the look of it

Just been out to measure the depth of the snow. I assumed way over six inches had fallen so far but it is actually just under five. Still banging it down in Pendeford though.

BHX runways still shut. My wife is due to fly back from Belfast this evening. I am expecting that to be cancelled

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Still snowing in Hinckley. As I live at the top of the hill in a cul-de-sac, getting the car out in the morning could be interesting.

Still snowing in Hinckley. As I live at the top of the hill in a cul-de-sac, getting the car out in the morning could be interesting.

Getting the car out & down won't be the problem Frank - you will just slde down

Getting back up might be!

Already had official word that work is closed tomorrow :disco:

Nothing will get closed down here - wind has calmed down now & just damp & miserable

I would be staggered if my place is shut. Saying that, all the directors are likely to be stranded on their piss up weekend in Norway!!

Starting to panic a bit, got to decide in the morning if its safe to work and then phone several inspectors etc. to cancel them, cancel the containers incurring charges, miss the ship sailing so have to re-book, notify the Germans who have sold the material and the Indians that have brought it, also supposed to be preparing for an audited stock take on Wednesday.

Really, really don't need this :(

Still snowing here. We are basically snowed in. I walked down to Trinity Lane, the main road at the bottom of our cul de sac, and that is not much better. My workplace will definitely be open tomorrow, though how I am going to get there is another matter.

Back