• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Bloody cold all day in Cannock, but can I ask others on here, whats the thing with lads wearing shorts regardless of the temperature ??, I've seen at least a couple this afternoon !!
Easy, they're arseholes.

loads of students where I work wear shorts/flip flops at loads of ridiculous times of the year.
equally bad is the fuckwits wearing their wooly hats in summer.

Bloody cold all day in Cannock, but can I ask others on here, whats the thing with lads wearing shorts regardless of the temperature ??, I've seen at least a couple this afternoon !!

article-1341464-0C7488D4000005DC-377_468x311.jpg

Been on and off all day here in Bilbrook. Some heavy flurries, some breaks, doesn't look like there's a massively deep accumulation but the problems are really when any lying snow freezes overnight, which it will do.

A lot has fallen here in the last twenty minutes. I cleared the car off to come back from work and it is already a inch thick on it.

Been very poor here since 5pm. If this carries on then tomorrow would be in doubt. Just had a call from my brother on his way back from work (central Wolves) and some of the roads leading out of the city are looking fairly poor.

local forecasts have just suggested dry now til sunday. saturday looking ok.

Chaos in Wolves this evening. The wife left our house to drive to the Novotel in Wolverhampton just after 6 to meet some work colleagues ahead of their Xmas party in the City Centre. Should be a 10-15 min drive took just over an hour.

Tried to book a taxi to the party venue and all of the firms saying no chance until after 9. A tiny bit of snow and everything is fucked.

Some serious fuck up with the gritters I would say. I think they got complacent this afternoon and thought they could send them out at 6-7pm like you might normally. But then we had that deluge at 5pm. It's messed everything up. Our kid said cars were skidding all over the place when he was walking back (he didn't drive in today, he's the brains of the family).

We're off to Drayton Manor on Sunday. Sounds like getting there and back might be fun. Fucking snow.

I'm going to say you won't be going to Drayton Manor on Sunday.

Fucking snow. We've had a fair bit here. Icy as hell which is the worst. Plus I've just slipped outside the shop, landed on my elbow and now got pain through my whole arm.

Who's daft idea was it to go in the middle of December?

We're only going because it's a surprise for the kids. They love Thomas Land and are meeting Santa (which is why we're going in December.) It does cost a small fortune though, it had to be a credit card job!

Back