• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

You need a Sad Face Newspaper Story if the worst happens.

"Drayton Manor charged us £250* for tickets...and wouldn't refund us even though there was EIGHT INCHES OF SNOW"

*Just make up any figure wildly above what you actually paid

Seriously though, what an advert for never having kids. Going to Thomas Land in mid-December.

You've got a beard. Spray it white and take them on the Severn Valley Railway. Job's a good 'un.

We were going on our annual Christmas shopping trip to Chester on Sunday. May opt for a lie in instead

Done all of my shopping. All online. Wouldn't dream of venturing out there to shop. At this time of year. In this weather. Cold and the general public - just no.

Shopping isn't a leisure activity, it's a means to an end. You're exchanging money for goods and services. There is no pleasure there.

I have more fun bleaching the toilet so like my esteemed friend, any purchases I make will be from an environment where there aren't idiots getting in my way.

We don't really buy out, we just like Chester - especially at this time of year. I'm doing mine online!

Trev, you've had a shocker. Drayton Manor, mid December, for Thomas Land???

Hinckley may be snow free at the moment, but it is certainly rather cold this morning.

Light snow at Manchester Airport. Flights to Amsterdam cancelled, but other than that so far, so good. I heard on the radio that Brum International is closed.

Lots of snow in Oxford. At least I don’t drive a rear wheel drive BMW...

Ah shit.

This is pretty bad. Going to walk to Morrisons to get the food. No chance I am getting the car off the drive.

We were going out for lunch today but maybe not now.

Wonder if T-Dan braved it to Drayton Manor....

Back