• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

sorting out extra layers this evening to enable me to withstand it!

Bit breezy today...its blew the baubles off my garden stags

Also great as its bin day and today is cardboard...which we have to put in a blue bag. So blowing up and down the street is either blue bags full of cardboard or just cardboard that has escaped...give us a fooking bin to put it in.

Last edited:
got me, I want 8 of the things outside my house.

Also great as its bin day and today is cardboard...which we have to put in a blue bag. So blowing up and down the street is either blue bags full of cardboard or just cardboard that has escaped...give us a fooking bin to put it in.
The streets around where I live are a complete mess. Recycle day with red boxes, yellow bags, blue bags and their contents everywhere. At 6am the dog got hit by a flying plastic bottle on his walk and wasn't best pleased.

We at least moved away from the recycle boxes this year (although some still have them)

Don't you stick the blue bag in your blue bin and make sure the handles stick out of the top?

Recycle day here too. We've got the boxes, lids all over the place today...

Don't you stick the blue bag in your blue bin and make sure the handles stick out of the top?
Blue bin? You live a few miles down the road but still in a different world

Not to drag shitty weather discussion into an old man rant about bins...but we have a black bin for recycling and yes the bag could sit in there if the recycling bin wasn't full or the bag for cardboard wasn't over loaded....today was both of those instances.

Little behind your colourful system here.
We have a big green bin for recycling stuff.
A big black bin for rubbish and waste,
Yesterday, we took possession of a Brown bin. Which is for compostibles, food and degradable waste, grass cuttings and stuff.
One company (AES) have a blue bin, that's for bottles, but they only collect once a month, so that's no good.

Little behind your colourful system here.
We have a big green bin for recycling stuff.
A big black bin for rubbish and waste,
Yesterday, we took possession of a Brown bin. Which is for compostibles, food and degradable waste, grass cuttings and stuff.
One company (AES) have a blue bin, that's for bottles, but they only collect once a month, so that's no good.
In leeds, it's black for general household waste, green for recycling and brown for garden waste. Glass bottles, jars, etc have to be taken to local bottlebanks.

The streets around where I live are a complete mess. Recycle day with red boxes, yellow bags, blue bags and their contents everywhere. At 6am the dog got hit by a flying plastic bottle on his walk and wasn't best pleased.
Also blue bin morning for me. Someone's had blown over further up the road and all their recycling was blowing along the pavement and around the parked cars. Had to spend 10 mins picking it all up in front of my house.

In leeds, it's black for general household waste, green for recycling and brown for garden waste. Glass bottles, jars, etc have to be taken to local bottlebanks.
Just about the same for me. Can I ask how much you pay for getting them emptied?

The recycling blowing about pales into insignificance compared to this which is 50 yards from my back door. On my youngest’s walk to school too so thankfully it’s happened when there was no traffic or pedestrians going past.

1A513B10-D772-4F86-9240-A120D2BFE1C4.jpeg

Just about the same for me. Can I ask how much you pay for getting them emptied?
I don't pay a seperate charge for bin collection. I pay Council Tax (used to be called 'Rates') which is inclusive of all public services provided by the LA.

Currently stuck on a train not far outside of Stoke, overground lines down apparently at Macclesfield so thats my journey currently fucked.

Live update a tree has fallen down now and apparently caught fire so no way though Macclesfield, so Back to Stoke it is.

Last edited:
Back