• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

So who's had snow? We had some yesterday evening in Burton and it's still on the ground now thanks to the temperature.

I'll be glad by the end of this week when it's supposed to bugger off and get some warmer wet and mild weather again. Hate the cold.
A light dusting here on the Rutland / Lincs border. Looks nice.

We've had a decent amount in Telford, the boy is outside already building a snowman and has organised a snowball fight with mates in a bit 😅

Nothing down here, and I'm popping out now before the rain forecast this afternoon

Couple of inches overnight here and it's a bit foggy, seems quite bit warmer than yesterday though.

Thoughts and prayers with the other residents of Toochumbawoomba

I like to keep these things under wraps. Last couple of weeks have seen a lot of storms so the whole place has gone quite green and the mozzie population is seemingly in the trillions

I like to keep these things under wraps. Last couple of weeks have seen a lot of storms so the whole place has gone quite green and the mozzie population is seemingly in the trillions
Yep, some pretty violent stoems in NSW too. The Mariners match the other evening had a delayed start due to lightning.

Defo mozzie time during the summer...

Yesterday, Bayern's game postponed because of the weather...

FB_IMG_1701624652178.jpg

An 'interesting' drive on the M62 from leeds to Manchester early this morning...

Driving last night on rainy, foggy, misty motorways was not fun

Hope the front of the Northbank are prepared for tomorrow :p

Last time we played Burnley at home was bitter too (also at this time of year, midweek and on Amazon). With it being Lage's bullshit dreadful football I genuinely contemplated not going. Relented.

0-0.

Covid saved me from attending that night

Last time we played Burnley at home was bitter too (also at this time of year, midweek and on Amazon). With it being Lage's bullshit dreadful football I genuinely contemplated not going. Relented.

0-0.
The bar is still wobbling from Traore's run on goal. Give it to Raul FFS.

Back