• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Not sure. Might have been Home and Motorsave in Pendeford, which is like the shop that has EVERYTHING.

Slept right through the storm last night to the amazement of everybody at work. I could probably sleep on the washing line at the moment to be fair though.

I slept through it too, which is unlike me, love me a thunderstorm...
Supposed to be 38° down here. I don't like the cold, today has been just about ok at 34°, but that is insane...

Keep getting email warnings from the Met Office about thunderstorms - nothing remotely like that has happened at any point

Have to question what maps they are looking at really.

We had a massive storm last night. It started on the south coast but a bit east of where you are. It finished about Newcastle.

Tomorrow's forecast is for crazy temperatures and the potential for stormy breakdown from 4pm. I will be keep a good eye on the sky as these could get a touch feisty if you catch one.

So great weather where you don't need a coat nor want one that suddenly becomes you need a coat then

If it goes into breakdown you won't need a coat. It will still be too damn hot. It will be one of those where you just get fucking soaked and then steam off afterward.

Well, I've been going to the Molineux since 1967 but if the weather forecast is correct for tomorrow then it will be the hottest evening game I've ever attended.

It will be the hottest game ever at Molineux, but if a storm occurs it will be violent.

Thunder and lightning last night from 2-4am. Crazy stuff. One thunderclap was so loud I thought it'd set car alarms off. Some poor old bloke in Coalville had his roof struck and ended up having to go to hospital. Don't think insurance covers you for roof damage from that either.

Force Majeure normally applies to things like war and terrorism and is about inability to fulfill one's obligations under a contract.

A bit different to act of God, which is giving an insurance company an opt-out from its obligations under a contract. Plus Force Majeure doesn't exist in English Law and must be expressly added as a clause in the contract detailing all the possibilities that would be considered force majeure. So it would be dependent on the terms of your insurance contract I guess.

External thermometer on my lab in four ashes is reading 36.9c in the shade. Pretty sure that breaks the record for Wolverhampton.

My laptop has overheated and shut down. Nightmare :)

I had 30 seconds of rain, it was glorious, but too too short...
37°...

A balmy 36 down here. Crashing back down to a rainy 21 tomorrow. :(

Record UK July temperature recorded here in Cambridge today, 38.1 C

Back