• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Currently waiting for the thunderstorms forecast for the West Country - seeing as how it's still 25c with little cloud this doesn't seem likely for some time (if at all)

I will concede it is moderately warm today. Thursday sounds like it could be scorchio.

Nail bars....always a sign saying "cash only"
Anyone know a certain newsagent in Brierley Hill that as FUCK ALL in it?...a few cans of pop in the fridge,some faded Bob the builder mags and a few greetings cards.
What's that all about?

Awesome lightning show here in Bristol.

It isn't often in this country (especially the north-east) you can sit outside until midnight in t-shirt and shorts and not feel the slightest bit cold.

It isn't often in this country (especially the north-east) you can sit outside until midnight in t-shirt and shorts and not feel the slightest bit cold.

Been sat on rail replacement standby since 5pm and the heat has been unrelenting at times now just waiting on the storm

Lovely,you can't even sit there with the air con going,due to the auto engine cut out after 10 minutes,I don't miss being stand by on those sorts of jobs one bit(I didn't renew my PCV licence,just because after 30 years of it,I was heartily sick of the "great" British public)

I had a coach today and because it had been in use before my job it was handy because it was very cold but after 2 hours of not moving it got hot fast so plenty of idling for me

Only work I have done today is to mow the back lawn, though did start at 7.15 am to get it done before the temp went above 27c - might have annoyed some neighbours who weren't going to work, but that's life.

Waiting until the temp dips on Friday to do mine.

Got shit loads to do tomorrow - company car is being serviced, dog being washed, shopping, washing and ironing, load s of other stupid little jobs. I'll be a wreck by the time I get to the pub.

Waiting until the temp dips on Friday to do mine.

Got shit loads to do tomorrow - company car is being serviced, dog being washed, shopping, washing and ironing, load s of other stupid little jobs. I'll be a wreck by the time I get to the pub.

You need a butler

Just picked up a new fan (well Squeeze did). Blades look like they belong in a pratt and whitney.

Ten minutes to assemble and it is GLORIOUS. Lovely temperature for watching the telly on another sweaty night. Going to come into its own tomorrow I suspect.

This makes it three fans in the house now. The kids nicked the other two for their bedrooms

Just picked up a new fan (well Squeeze did). Blades look like they belong in a pratt and whitney.

Ten minutes to assemble and it is GLORIOUS. Lovely temperature for watching the telly on another sweaty night. Going to come into its own tomorrow I suspect.

This makes it three fans in the house now. The kids nicked the other two for their bedrooms

Didn't get it in Lidl did she? We bought one at the weekend, 15 quid. 5 blades, 90 degree turning, and most crucially, it had a timer! So we put it in the bedroom and set the timer to 30 mins and now we can sleep again at night

Back