• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Booked Mon and Tue off to avoid it as my weather thing said it dropped cooler Weds. Dammit. Bet I go back and it's even hotter haha.

Due to be 30+ Weds and Thurs...

Why do you think there's so many sunbed places heh

Same reason there are loads of Turkish barbers, hand car washes and vape shops tbf

I do not.

I know why they're everywhere though :icon_lol: And like the other three examples, it isn't to make money.

The turkish barbers are really good actually.

Very cheap and cash only.

Yes, I wonder why :)
I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. I know a lad at work who likes his hair/shave done at them.

Are you suggesting they're a front for drugs or something?

I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. I know a lad at work who likes his hair/shave done at them.

Are you suggesting they're a front for drugs or something?
Barbers are a cash business, inflating the takings is a great way to launder money. Stafford, a town of about 60k, has 50+ barbers....

Why is it referred to as Mid-Summer's Day?
Midsummers is just a festival surrounding the solstice on the 21st. Midsummers Day is usually the 24th.

In Sweden it's a big thing and a national holiday.

Fast food joints and taxi firms are the same as well,lots of business paid in cash,ever wondered why taxi drivers say they've been robbed it's always they took £500 or so takings,that's an awful lot of £10 trips in a night

Midsummers is just a festival surrounding the solstice on the 21st. Midsummers Day is usually the 24th.

In Sweden it's a big thing and a national holiday.
Isn't there a clue in 'Mid' summer though?

They are.

The single bloodiest day in human history after Hiroshima.

Took the afternoon off to do some gardening, but that can kiss my butt for a few hours at least.

Back