• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Just seen some lightning in the Southern sky from Wombourne, which is, I guess, Dudley way.

Some interesting weather in store for midday onwards it seems.

Sloughs not as bad as its portrayed, the butt of many a joke (similar to Wolverhampton) it's got a lot of investment going on here (unlike Wolverhampton) It's also got a killer selection of kebabs.

I was working at Kendal Calling festival from Wednesday last week until yesterday, and I've never been hotter in this country than last Thursday and I've never seen as much rain in a 12 hour period as Saturday. The festival site went from dust bowl to total mudbath in the space of a few hours! Chaos ensued...

Just starting to rain and thunder in Chorley expecting some fun getting these kids back to Blackpool

Sloughs not as bad as its portrayed, the butt of many a joke (similar to Wolverhampton) it's got a lot of investment going on here (unlike Wolverhampton) It's also got a killer selection of kebabs.
It was a dreadful and soulless place when I used to work there.

postponed my annual leave due for tomorrow. Was due to play golf with a mate, however don't fancy swinging metal around my head if there are storm risks.

Watch tomorrow be lovely now!

Lightening map - in real time!

https://www.lightningmaps.org

I'm sure it's just a typo, cos you're dead clever, but it's "lightning". Why do so many people add an "E"? I see it everywhere.

Unless of course you mean "a drop in the level of the uterus during the last weeks of pregnancy as the head of the foetus engages in the pelvis", in which case I apologise for being an annoying spelling git. Though that would be a really weird thing to have a map of.

A week ago we were all melting.....today I am worried I may drown

Back