• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

A very pleasant 19°C in St Helier today.
82641559ec15d666b1018187bbc37f7f.jpg

Paddy would have his Arctic gear on and may describe the weather as frigid.

Shorts and Tees the order of the day. There again I am a rough, tough construction guy [emoji6]

You there with your mates, who are a red Indian, a leather clad biker, a cowboy and a traffic cop? ;)

Oh well,there's me trying to be funny,and failing dismally,I'll get my coat

Maybe won't affect Britain, but we have been on alert about Hurricane Lorenzo which is currently a MONSTROUS category 5 storm tracking up the central Atlantic towards Ireland.

Due to hit us on Thurs..... I'm flying to Rome on Sat......... hoping this won't affect flights etc.

Aerial view of our estate from this morning. We are one of the ones at the top with solar panels. [emoji51]
280c89e9def5eaf016c1e4151be61efe.jpg

Stafford only needs a few mm of rain and the fields flood.

It is a beauty of a day today, but fucking hell that was a lot of water yesterday. Morrisons car park was about 6 inches underwater in places. Bonkers.

Stafford only needs a few mm of rain and the fields flood.

Not been this bad since I’ve been back living here. Cricket club is flooded sadly, Wetherspoons too (not so sadly). Loads of roads closed too.

Not been this bad since I’ve been back living here. Cricket club is flooded sadly, Wetherspoons too (not so sadly). Loads of roads closed too.

Trying to work out the area you are in (not for stalking purposes....honest guv)

Few things throwing me from the aerial view though. Near the Queensvile or whatever its called Retail Park or am in the wrong side of the town?

Trying to work out the area you are in (not for stalking purposes....honest guv)

Few things throwing me from the aerial view though. Near the Queensvile or whatever its called Retail Park or am in the wrong side of the town?

Yep, that’s it. We are the opposite side of the main road roundabout to the retail park. Nice little estate usually surrounded by fields, you’d never know it was here if you didn’t live here.

Back