• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Been up for about an hour and it's pretty windy, going to be fun throughout the day I think

Yep, it’s windy.

Driving from Oxford to Gloucester today, so that will be fun.

Squeeze has got to go to Leicester to a wedding blessing. She is pretty worried about the drive.

Sounds pretty bad up here, though that might be more to do with our house being a bit over catered for with chimneys, but not seen a great deal of damage so far other than a neighbours shed that's been stripped of it's felt.

Was surprised to see a couple of blue tits on one of the feeders as I came downstairs though, fuck knows how those little buggers are getting about through this.

Hopefully still got a game of football to play, 50mph winds and Sunday League talent should make for a hell of a spectacle!

Micro had his game called off yesterday. Whole Stourbridge and District programme called off early.

Junior rugby seems to be off for the entire West Mids region. Not going to complain, wasn’t looking forward to car park duty in this.

It’s a tad blustery and high tide is higher than normal plus my neighbours bin has decided to roll off down the road

I’m pretty glad that I took the time yesterday to get the chainsaw out and take down the dodgy tree I had in the front garden. Think it would be about 100 yards down the road about now.

Wondered why we could only get BBC channels......when I took the dog out noticed our ariel is at 45 degrees and leaning on next doors roof

We're meant to be driving down to Somerset this afternoon for a few days but seriously considering leaving it until the morning

A mate of mine on Facebook has posted that he's off out on his motorbike and expecting it to be blowy. Bloody idiot

Interesting drive out this morning. Short hop from mine to the mother in laws and a brief stint on the M6...its either very windy or the wife's car has a "no you want to move over to that lane" feature.

Plus side, hardly any traffic.

Morrisons was surprisingly quiet this morning. It was bonkers in there yesterday as everyone stocked up for armageddon.

Wind seems to be dropping a bit in Newport (Shrops) area, quite a few trees down locally though

Interesting drive out this morning. Short hop from mine to the mother in laws and a brief stint on the M6...its either very windy or the wife's car has a "no you want to move over to that lane" feature.

Plus side, hardly any traffic.

Was like that for us yesterday. Our car was stopped on a bridge over the Liffey, and it was like the Irish and Welsh rugby teams were outside rocking us. Lots of side to side movements

The rain that has just arrived is rather heavy!!

Junior rugby seems to be off for the entire West Mids region. Not going to complain, wasn’t looking forward to car park duty in this.

Yep all our games were cancelled on Friday night, been a bad season for cancellations.

Massive tree at the end of our road down blocking the path, good job nobody was under it when it went.

Back