• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Proper fucking boiling in Spain today, around 40 and still 30 now.

Thank fuck for Aircon and swimming pools.

Two or three torrential downpours today. Still better than that heat.

Nightmare in Stoke this afternoon with the rain, A50 down to single lane in places because of the build of water.

Let me see.

Went to bed last night at around midnight. Slept properly. Woke up about 7.30. Worked all day. No need to open windows, letting in wasps that kill me and pollen that blinds me. Will be able to cook and eat later without feeling uncomfortable. Will be able to go to bed at a reasonable time.

None of that was particularly possible two months ago.

Impact of the rain on my day today = look out of the window, "oh look, it's raining". As my house was not built for temperatures in the low 30s and I am certainly not built to operate in those temperatures, I think I'll take this, ta.

It's absolutely fucking foul out there at the moment and the roads are a fucking nightmare. Bring back summer as far as I am concerned, but I understand your point of view as well Dan. Some people like the heat, others hate it.

I don’t mind either, all weathers have their positives and negatives but none of them bother me.

Cycle to work this morning felt a little risky, but overall ok.
Wind for the cycle back was stronger, and fuck me it was hard work and felt a lot more risky!

Back home and find the wind has blown apart one fence panel, and also looks like it is trying as hard as dammit to bust the greenhouse I got for a birthday a year or 2 ago.

Cycle to work this morning felt a little risky, but overall ok.
Wind for the cycle back was stronger, and fuck me it was hard work and felt a lot more risky!

Back home and find the wind has blown apart one fence panel, and also looks like it is trying as hard as dammit to bust the greenhouse I got for a birthday a year or 2 ago.

Apparently we have had Storm Callum down in the West Country today - maybe it was a bit worse at the coast, but all I got was a bit of wind (diet probably to blame for that) & some rain

Nothing spectacular, but had 5 email warning from the Met Office

Blowing a good un in Cannock this afternoon / evening.

Worried that a house may fall on the wifes sister :)

Bit of a hoolie out there. Not too serious at the mo but quite entertaining.

Looks like Michael has pretty much dissipated so that isn't heading our way after smashing up Florida. The Express will still lead with HURRICANE HELL on its way, no doubt.

Been dead windy here as well. Least it's drying the rain up quick.

I can hear it blowing through the double glazing and over the TV. Sounds strong.

Train on the line near Milton Keynes. Currently sat on a non-moving train. Awesome.

How does autocorrect go from non-moving to non-smoking?

Then again it's only an algorithm - clearly they aren't ready to take over yet

Coming down a fair bit in the Darlohood.

Having to scrape the frost off my windscreen before going to work in the morning !!
This morning couldn't find my scraper, had to use a discount card, it was useless it only got 20% off :)

Back