• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

We're due a fair bit over the weekend by the look of it. I could do without it tomorrow though as I've got to rip our kitchen out.

Raining and blowing an absolute gale here in Burton now. The wind woke me up it's that strong and noisy!

The wind's picking up here now, only a few light drops of rain so far though. The clouds are moving too fast for any prolonged rain at the moment.

Darlaston currently getting its first bit of rain in weeks. Windy as hell, almost got smacked in the head by my car door at Asda as the wind blew it back at me

It's a lovely weekend to be camping on an exposed Cornish hillside. Gale force winds make it really, really easy to sleep.

Wearing jeans feels weird, the temperature is much more pleasant though.

Been bucketing it down in Dublin since 10pm last night. Clouds are breaking now and it's back to hot sunshine.

I think the hot stuff is due back here on Monday morning. A bit of moisture is a Godsend for the plants in my garden.

Yes it was very much needed. Heard on the radio that Irish farmers are on the verge of a crisis as they are now feeding their animal with silage from the Winter stocks, which was already low due to the terrible winter we had. So they had hoped that we would have a wet summer so they could have tilled a bumper supply of grass and hay but the opposite has happened.

Many crops such as potatoes, carrots and broccoli are all failing due to the heat.

Stopped raining about half an hour ago. Went into the garden to play with the dog and it is drying very quickly indeed. The ground must be so parched.

Heard on the radio that Irish farmers are on the verge of a crisis as they are now feeding their animal with silage from the Winter stocks, which was already low due to the terrible winter we had. So they had hoped that we would have a wet summer so they could have tilled a bumper supply of grass and hay but the opposite has happened.

It's happening over here as well, it was on the news the other day about farmers using up winter stocks to feed the cattle.

Stood up the Mol in my padded sling, my arm was absolutely soaked when I got out. At least it's drying the plaster in the kitchen quick.

Absolutely blazing down in Devon the last few days. Proper Mediterranean heat. Glorious but really draining.

Had thunderstorms forecast for the last few days - not a drop of rain has fallen

Absolutely boiling today. Even now Im melting, I've just had to change my t-shirt as it was sodden

Back