• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Has to be a massive leak somewhere on your side of the meter for that amount of usage - had a leak on the toilet last Christmas which, due to the timing couldn't get sorted as quickly as normal (I really should improve my DIY skills) which caused nowhere near that amount of cost.

I do check my meter readings every so often, but fortunately down here South West Water will alert me if it looks like there is a problem & as long as it is fixed within a specific time (which their staff can be asked to come in & deal with) then don't really penalise you.

Toilet leaks can cost a fortune! Especially if they are dual flush toilets which overflow in the bowl.

I supplied and project managed the SWW meter reading and leak alarm system, really good kit and people. In most of the area, unless it's changed, they are only reading them by driveby once a month max though. So a leak can run for a good while before you get notified, you will get the free leak allowance to knock the cost down though.

2 of our toilets leak (although we stopped using one of them as a result and it seems to have stopped) and my water bills aren't crazy high (well not that I've noticed). I have no idea how to fix them though and getting a plumber to come round is almost impossible so I've just left them.

Few flakes coming down, that's for sure. According to that utter fucking cunt Rao this the start of SIX WEEKS OF HELL that will make January 1963 look like July 1976.

Few flakes coming down, that's for sure. According to that utter fucking cunt Rao this the start of SIX WEEKS OF HELL that will make January 1963 look like July 1976.

You REALLY hate him, don't you? :icon_lol:

More than I can possibly express.

If he was in a room with Hoddle, McGinlay and Saunders I wouldn't know which bastard to gut first.

Probably would lock the door and let them all starve, really.

Well, here comes a light dusting, although it is chilly out there. Hardly armageddon though.

It's a little bit slippy out there, the ground was wet anyway all day and because it's hovering around 0 degrees there's a fair amount of just normal ice around, as well as the sprinkling of snow that hasn't gone anywhere.

Hopefully no more through the night as I could do with getting out and about tomorrow to sort some stuff.

A couple of light short duration hail showers this afty in Jersey. Fortunately I managed to survive this maelstrom........

Starting again now. This little bit will last 90 minutes, maybe two hours. Back end of it is about Chester. Going to mean de-icing the car in the morning but I doubt much more than that.

Snow day today and the kids are already fighting. Is it too early to open a beer?

Car wasn't even frosted over this morning!

Shed loads in the SW - view from the train this morning

05e0dc08a8bb058d03fd5dbb465ccff0.jpg

Car was frozen over this morning and little bit of snow on the way through Preston.

Snowing since the early hours & still going - not that bad though only a couple of inches & temperature going up a tad so it's probably melting as quickly as the new stuff is accumulating.

Had to go out as had forgotten to replace the spare 2 pints of milk in the freezer when I last used it. Fortunately I'm near enough to the town to walk - decent hiking boots on & no real issue.

What lovely weather at the mo, not rained either since I've been back :)

What lovely weather at the mo, not rained either since I've been back :)

Don't worry, it will soon. Probably as you set up your first BBQ in the UK...

Back