• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Supposed to be thunderstorms down here from 1 pm - nothing happend yet.

My thermostat is only set at a max of 18c (at certain times), but the radiators were warm when I got up this morning!

Then again played bowls Monday evening & had 4 layers on & it still took me 3 hours to dry/thaw out afterwards - it's fecking June!!

View from upstairs window. That flood water looks a little close. Still fucking raining too.
5b9da26e1e4b0e81e92f2c7cc0e66e1e.jpg

Actually had some sun down here today & no rain (1st day in a fair few when I can say that)

In the time since I've taken that photo its upgraded itself from 'fucking raining' to 'fucking shedding* it down'

*One for the housecoat thread I think

It brightened up for about three minutes earlier while I was stood outside the Moreton but then straight back to lamping it down. Got absolutely soaked picking Sydney up from school.

Was fine here when I walked to the doctors. Came out and it was the apocalypse.

So I'm doing the only sensible thing and hiding out in the pub.

Housecoats are for the house, like driving gloves are for driving.

Hope you were wearing your pub slippers

Am I likely to see the sun at all this Summer? Not fucking likely. Welcome back to Blighty :icon_lol:

It's Glastonbury and Wimbledon end of the month so probably not,then it's the 6 weeks holidays,so probably not,usually gets hot in September when the kids go back to school

If there's one thing Years and Years got right, it was the 80 days of continuous pissing rain.

Lovely morning here. Looking forward to getting some gardening done when I finish work.

Nothing on the fylde coast considering rain was forecast for 4pm

Back