• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Belter of a day here, 22 degrees and blue skies.

Supposed to be a great weekend in the UK too, which is fantastic news as I'm getting married in Lancashire on Saturday

Haven't received my invite yet, bro. Problems with the post?

Beautiful day down here - 24 c with a light breeze, blue skies & sun & still sunny at 7.30 pm.

Gets a bit warmer over the weekend as well.

DDW - have a great day on Saturday.

Belter of a day here, 22 degrees and blue skies.

Supposed to be a great weekend in the UK too, which is fantastic news as I'm getting married in Lancashire on Saturday

Many congratluations to you and the future Mrs DDW. Heres hoping for the good weather that is promised.

Cheers Cyber. Absolutely sweltering in Manchester now, made the mistake of walking from Picadilly to Victoria with our luggage. Feel like a sweaty, chafing mess right now

My uncle is a tatter so I fit in well!

31 degrees today. Fuck off.

Thankfully it drops back off tomorrow.

Yep, this is ace.

Re-felting the shed roof wasn't the best idea I've ever had however.

I'll go out later this evening to jet wash the lawn. Fooked if I'm taking my extra white skin out in this

Painted the hallway this morning and went out to cut the lawn bang on 13:00, gorgeous it was.

Painted the hallway this morning and went out to cut the lawn bang on 13:00, gorgeous it was.

You appear to have moved to Wales in that timeframe too.

It's shit, man. I fancy going to grab some beers but I know it's going to make me feel awful walking to the shop and back.

Steaming hot. But my barbecue has no gas and is about as clean as a Chubby Brown punchline, so we are going to utilise the grill. Just getting a pork tenderloin into the marinade and we have some ace moroccan lamb to munch on as well.

And Gin. With ice and strawberries in it. Life is good.

I fucking love high summer.

You appear to have moved to Wales in that timeframe too.

I have one of the Welshest of Welsh names possible yet have no Welsh in my family as far as I know. Weird innit.

It's shit, man. I fancy going to grab some beers but I know it's going to make me feel awful walking to the shop and back.

Wear a white bed sheet, you'll be fine.

Let's not do the "how Welsh are you" thing, it gets Pad upset.

I suppose I could stop at the Woodman if I needed a breather. This probably does require having a shave and not having my hair tied back, mind. Look at the additional effort I'm having to put in on a Saturday, all because of the weather.

Back