• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Let's not do the "how Welsh are you" thing, it gets Pad upset.

I'm not, I'm about 0% Welsh :icon_lol:

I suppose I could stop at the Woodman if I needed a breather. This probably does require having a shave and not having my hair tied back, mind. Look at the additional effort I'm having to put in on a Saturday, all because of the weather.

Nothing wrong with stopping in The Woodman. Fuck shaving as well, what's the point? You're only going to the shop.

Nothing wrong with stopping in The Woodman. Fuck shaving as well, what's the point? You're only going to the shop.

No, I'm going to the pub as well if I do that. Standards, man.

Why do people love it so hot? I just don't understand on any level why. Around 20C with a bit of breeze is perfection.

You can grow a beard, I cannot. I look like a hobo.

They don't like travellers round here.

20c is fucking chilly. I keep a coat on until it hits about 26c.

This is the first time I have felt toasty all year.

I love heat. (Except in a curry obviously!)

I'm not. I just love heat. You lot who like it chilly are the weird fuckers. Why volunteer to be cold all the fucking time?

If it's say, 21c, then it is certainly not "chilly"!

This is too hot. Fancy a walk? Or in fact doing anything? Nope.

I've been carrying a coat round and been getting weird looks all day. But I'm out till late, and will probably wear it this evening...

If it's say, 21c, then it is certainly not "chilly"!

This is too hot. Fancy a walk? Or in fact doing anything? Nope.

I would happily walk the dog in this. He is less than keen though.

I can remember back to 1985, where myself and my dear father walked all round Athens seeing the sights. It was about 41 degrees that day as I recall. That was pretty warm.

Mid twenties is sort of okay but not really my thing. 28c is when I start being happy.

I'm not. I just love heat. You lot who like it chilly are the weird fuckers. Why volunteer to be cold all the fucking time?
Oddly over 26 here and I'm not a fan and tend to stay indoors but put me on foreign soil and I will be loving it and walking for miles (plenty of pub stops of course)

This cloud going up can fuck off. Just rubbish turkey towers so no chance of any storm action and it blocks the lovely sun. Boooooo.

I made it to the Woodman. That was hard work.
96effc75c5bf307b464321c42abd3a83.jpg

Thoughts and prayers for your walk home (or air conditioned taxi)

I've been carrying a coat round and been getting weird looks all day. But I'm out till late, and will probably wear it this evening...
Another weirdo. It'll still be 15C at midnight.

I can't get a taxi home from here man. That's a liberty. It's like a 90 second ride.

Back