• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Just enough time to ask if he's been busy and what time he finishes.

At least the small talk will be minimal
Go Carz are good in that respect. No chat, no Brexit twat drivers. I'll forgive them the 'z' which is frankly unnecessary.

Some bloke on the next table has just ordered a massive, literally sizzling steak. I could not even contemplate eating that in this heat. I mean there's air con here but it's still bloody warm (and balls to sitting outside, I'll die)

Outside is not an option. It's like an oven.

I'm no hot weather fan but even as warm as it is today it's perfectly fine to sit outside for a drink, maybe need a bit of shade at a push. Unless you're some weirdo walking round in jeans or something?

What would you suggest I wear?

I don't actually own a pair of shorts, no one needs to see my Xherdan Shaqiri legs.

What would you suggest I wear?

I don't actually own a pair of shorts, no one needs to see my Xherdan Shaqiri legs.

Lightweight 3/4 lengths, kinda like combats with the shin bits cut out

Any shorts that go below the knee are fine.

It's probably why you hate the heat, a bit of ventilation makes all the difference

Yes Dad.

I made it back home by the way, thanks for your concern :)

That's why they sell beer in cans/bottles. Fuck going out to the pub in this.

That's why they sell beer in cans/bottles. Fuck going out to the pub in this.

Aye, but I had none in the house. And the pub is right by the shop :D

It made for a good pit stop, there and back in one go would have been an endurance.

I've had to spend most of today outside and it has killed me. I've never suffered from hayfever in my life before but my eyes and nose have been streaming all day long.

About 10am was the perfect temperature and then it got ridiculous.

Played bowls yesterday - it was hot

Weeding the garden at 7.45 am this morning as I would need to stop after a couple of hours - went up the club to just watch another match (& have a couple of 'cheap' beers), but got sucked into playing for the opposition (only a friendly match so allowable).

Won on our rink so got dogs abuse from others for that (though it wasn't a really serious game so not going to fuss about that) - I play to win whoever I am playing for!!

The couple of weeks of madness we had (last June?) was a nightmare. Glad it's only due today

Back