• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Hold the front page....it's raining here. Actual rain.

and tomorrow some epic Thunderstorms are due. Then back to being warm and dry for the weekend

Thunderstorms due at the exact time I have to walk round to the school and pick Sydney up. Aces.

Could do with a thunderstorm down here (or any sky water at all)

Rainfall in Dorset in June was 0.06ins & we have none in July yet either!

It has skirted round us. Hereford got some good stuff. So did Knighton and Craven Arms.

Had a few hours of light rain this morning, brightened up for the afternoon and then started coming down again an hour or so ago, much heavier than this morning too.

Had a good half an hour of rain in Burton. Cooled things down slightly bit not by much.

Never thought I would see the day where Ireland is praying for rain. We haven't had rain in 6 weeks. The drought here means water restrictions again. No water after midnight. Went through this nightmare in Feb after the storm.

Never thought I would see the day where Ireland is praying for rain. We haven't had rain in 6 weeks. The drought here means water restrictions again. No water after midnight. Went through this nightmare in Feb after the storm.
Just in Dublin the water restrictions though isn't it?

Do you turn into Gremlins?

Just back from a weekend in Lancashire where it was a balmy 16 degrees. Couldn't believe the heat in Dublin when we returned, 26 degrees and humid. No wind. Almost unbearable in my apartment, trying to sleep later is going to be horrendous

Nothing in Cambridge or close by. Huntingdon got a shower but that was the lot. If no rain by tomorrow its a new record. Fortunately, I have had air comnditioning installed recently and the office is now a constant 22 degrees!

Working in our Westminster office today. London is bloody lovely in the sunshine - walked across St James Park on the way here.

Well bless my soul! My office was victoria street! Small world

Lovely morning at 5am today so I cycled to work again (5 days on the bounce) and it is now raining, kind of

Really need some rain here now - 7 weeks & counting!!

Don't care whether its at night or during the day now - quite happy to walk out into a downpour during the day as will save on the water bill!

Back