• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Did you have a power cut?

Had a cut a couple of months ago and it ballsed up the Sky Box

I'm in London for the weekend as I was at a wedding yesterday and it's been boiling all day! There was thunder during the night but that was it.

The Storm on Saturday night in London was superb to watch.

The Storm on Saturday night in London was superb to watch.
We were on the rooftop garden of Coq D'Argent for the reception and I left about 5 mins before the storm hit. The view from there would have been amazing!

Nice venue. We sometimes pop over for after work beers.

Did you have a power cut?

Had a cut a couple of months ago and it ballsed up the Sky Box

Nope. It's just stopped working. Tried again this morning, nothing. Fuck knows what's happened to it.

You done a hard reset? Plug out of the wall for a few minutes?

You have obviously gone into the "Services, system set up"?

High wind as well as rain? Your satellite dish has probably moved slightly so not aimed correctly. Check the direction of any neighbours dish and realign it

http://www.uksatellitehelp.co.uk/2007/08/01/the-perfect-satellite-dish-alignment-a-how-to-guide/

Not done any of that - I've just done what they advised to do.

You done a hard reset? Plug out of the wall for a few minutes?

Which is this. Several times.

We were on the rooftop garden of Coq D'Argent for the reception and I left about 5 mins before the storm hit. The view from there would have been amazing!
Not a bad effort, T-Dan, but nowhere near Paddy in the Middle Class bragging wars.

Not a bad effort, T-Dan, but nowhere near Paddy in the Middle Class bragging wars.

It's not often that I get to pretend to be middle class. It obviously helped that somebody else was paying for it!

Best not mention that I was also drinking lager with ice and a slice of orange :icon_lol:

It's not often that I get to pretend to be middle class. It obviously helped that somebody else was paying for it!

Best not mention that I was also drinking lager with ice and a slice of orange :icon_lol:

Fucking hell! Way to ruin it, you massive chav!

Gimmicky chav, then :icon_wink:

Well that was some world class timing of when to go and do the food shopping. Drenched.

Well that was some world class timing of when to go and do the food shopping. Drenched.

Could be worse left work early to go to ASDA, get to till and card machines not working and no cash on me barring a couple of quid. Ended up leaving most of my stuff at the till.

Back