• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Yeah, I'm dithering here.

Or alternatively it's fine to walk around in and get shit done, rather than melting after walking six steps.

I walked round and got shit done on the supposedly hot days. Which weren't that hot unless getting baked in full sun like yesterday at the parade. It was glorious, a perfect temperature for normal life.

It's been 21 degrees today = "freezing"

26-27 degrees with zero breeze = "a perfect temperature for normal life"

Have you got any more of this stuff?! :icon_lol:

Loving the sunny days but the nights are awful.

It's gone proper black here now, rain belting down with a bit of lightning and thunder. Glad we didn't have stroll down the carvery now!

Ha ha ha...I'm melting up here in Yorkshire. At work and it's 80f in the shade!

Even lost Sky satellite signal earlier. #darkages

Yeah, my sister helpfully sent me a picture of all of them sat outside Wylam brewery in the blazing sunshine. Cheers sis :/

My parents have sent me a pic from Cannock town centre... its absolutely pissing it down.

I am BLOODY SURE I just saw tornadic activity. The cloud base dropped in a wedge and then there was a whip tail afterwards. It is proper black here now.

Just heard the single biggest clap of thunder I've ever heard, it just boomed out of nowhere with no build up. The missus and kids shit themselves. It sounded like a bomb going off.

Been glorius up here so far today, had predicted thunderstorms from 4pm onwards but each time I've checked the weather through the day that prediction keeps moving backwards, just had a little bit of a shower but still mid-twenties. Bit annoyed as I called a halt to my morning of garden activities expecting the bad weather to set in but could've done a lot more out there with the way it's panned out.

Back