• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Good people of Britain...........PANIC

Seems like they got the call right then. Getting home after the game might have been a pain
There’s been some amazing comments on Facebook today. My favourite was someone suggesting Reading stay in Wolverhampton for the day and then playing the match behind closed doors but still on Sky.

Hmmm.
ebd8817047c7ebf0fcaea77fbb59f594.jpg

The Pest from the West.

There's a mini beast on the way. Gonna fuck up your weekend and then bugger off on Monday. Joy.

It's mid March FFS. Winter can fuck off - completely sick of it.

I'm up for more of that sweet sweet powder we got the other week, bring it on!

As long as a taxi will take us to and from Wolves it's all good

Right on the edge of the amber warning that has been upgraded. Deep fucking joy.

I'm indoors at my daughter's birthday party tomorrow so I'll be ok (apart from being surrounded by 13 kids).

Think I'd rather be out in the 40mph winds and minus temperatures, tbh.

Good point.

Although it's at soft play so I don't have to do a lot and I can probably sneak a few chicken nuggets.

Funnily enough, Bea's been invited to an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet on Saturday :icon_lol: It's her friend's older sister's 10th birthday. Don't know why I found the idea so funny, but it made me chuckle!

Good point.

Although it's at soft play so I don't have to do a lot and I can probably sneak a few chicken nuggets.

And you can breathe in that unique combination smell of fried food, smelly feet, farts and sweaty children. If ever we want to retaliate with a chemical attack of our own...

And you can breathe in that unique combination smell of fried food, smelly feet, farts and sweaty children. If ever we want to retaliate with a chemical attack of our own...

Always a stale smell of vomit in these places too. Little Billy could never refuse the second helping of jelly and ice cream before ploughing back in.

It's in West Brom so it will smell worse than that...

Back