• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Sin Cara
‏Verified account @SinCaraWWE
10m10 minutes ago

��WE ARE GOING TO ENGLAND��������������!
Happy to share with all of you that this Saturday I will be present at the last game of the season for the @Wolves at home. ������
See at Molineux Stadium �� my friend @raulalonsojimenez9 ❗

Sin Cara has appeared on espn Mexico talking about this, wearing the Wolves mask and with the studio draped in our colours and pictures of Raul. 130m fans in the bag.

All this Sin Cara stuff and Raul tagging has clearly worked.

In this years European Football report by @IQUIISport, Wolves are highlighted as having the biggest social media growth across every club in the top 5 leagues across Europe (by some distance!).

All this Sin Cara stuff and Raul tagging has clearly worked.

In this years European Football report by @IQUIISport, Wolves are highlighted as having the biggest social media growth across every club in the top 5 leagues across Europe (by some distance!).
Given the season we've had it's not surprising.

Well as it says “growth” and we were in the championship last season then no it’s not really.

Tbf, it's at least in part a reflection on the vast improvement of the club's social media. It's completely night and day compared to what it was not so long ago. Feels like a very slick, well-organised operation now - much like the rest of the club.

*Nods*

We have moved forward in so many ways. Compare it to the dreadful way the club was under Moxey. It's a different world.

Some (semi) interesting reading in there actually. While our numbers have grown substantially more than pretty much any other club in Europe's top leagues, it's a big % increase on a comparatively small number - we still lag behind our peers in the PL. Albeit, that is understandable in itself with this being our first season back at this level.

I would imagine we would be aiming to emulate Leicester who are in amongst the top 20 in all of Europe (!) - you would think a large part of that is the Thai fanbase. If we can do similar with China, and this summer will be the start of that, then who knows.

we still lag behind our peers in the PL. Albeit, that is understandable in itself with this being our first season back at this level.
Laurie says we are leading the PL by some distance too. Though I assume he means in growth this season.

The social media side has a sense of humour about it,like when we trolled the sun after they reported that Jonny was unhappy and had been forced to sign,we tagged them on Twitter with photos of him smiling his head off,it's as though they've been told to enjoy it and within reason reply however you want,and Laurie is working hard to reconnect the club after the disaster of moxey,who always seemed to be doing the fun stuff after being told to do it,or as a token gesture,which never worked,and everyone could see it was forced

Particularly if he plays like he did against Sunderland. However if he plays how he did against City then different story

I get that we want to give him a chance, but it seems too late and there's too much at stake for me.

We need to play our best team on Saturday with 7th at stake, and playing a weakened team against Liverpool will just result in a mountain of shit. Possibly worth it annoy the cockney Utd fans though.

If the title is still up for grabs then its a no from me. If Nuno wants to stick him on the bench and bring him on when we're 3 up with 10 minutes to play then its a different matter.

I can see it being the normal team plus Norris in goal for that game really. Especially if we have beaten Fulham. Can see Kilman getting a few minutes in one of these two games too.

If the title is up for grabs then I think it would be disrespectful to the league to play our 3rd choice keeper.

I also think it would be disrespectful to play Kilman from the start/if Liverpool still have a chance heading into the later stages of the game.

Back