• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Unlike that t-shirt at the start tho [emoji28]

Laurie trying to get Raul's mask buddy over for the Fulham game

Laurie Dalrymple
‏ @LaurieDalrymple
Hi Sin, or is it Mr Cara? @SinCaraWWE. Tbh, I’m unfamiliar as to how you address WWE royalty, but regardless of that, I’m the MD of Wolves an we’d love you to join us at our final home game of the season this Saturday. Perhaps you’d be so kind as to follow me, and I’ll DM you ��

caec8b2e3d6d8ad71bb4c91d414b53b6.jpg

Laurie quickly arranged 30000 wresting masks to be put on the seats and printing instructions on how to put them on

Laurie quickly arranged 30000 wresting masks to be put on the seats and printing instructions on how to put them on

He collected most of the Wembley plastic bags and he's at home right now, getting busy with scissors.

Boly, Moutinho and Jiminez make Shearer and Murphys alternative none top 6 team of the year

Some guy has visited over 50,000 pubs and has listed his favourite 50 (no particular order) Great Western on the list, as is Turf Tavern in Bloxwich (don't think that's in my top 50) and the Crooked House in Gornal Wood (remember going there a fair few years back)

I live within walking distance of the Crooked House and it aint in my top 50. It's just the novalty value.

After the semi final i read a few posts on a Watford site. One post had a picture from a few years ago of wolves fans holding the banner " you let us down again" with the poster sarcastically commenting that the banner would soon be out again!
This really irked me and I know there is someone on molineux mix who works really hard setting up things in the ground for games ie Man Utd in the cup. Would it be possible for him to arrange something for the Fulham game?
We have had a wonderful season and won't finish below 10th whatever happens in the next 3 games. Wouldn't it be great if the players could walk out last home game of the season to see something festooned around the ground along the lines of
" we are proud of you"
This would be a fitting thank you to Fosun, Jeff, Nuno and the lads for giving us a great season.

You must be a mind reader Monk.
I broached this very same subject with the Wolves Head of Marketing last night before the game, just to see what was possible.

I’ve already checked out what we could do, and as the Fulham fans are in the quadrant, this is an ideal game, as we’d have the entire Steve Bull stand upper and lower to work with.

Obviously, I need to have permission from the Club first before anything can be put into place, but I’ve already got some suitable layout templates ready to suggest.
These initiatives of course can never be done without the remarkable assistance from a team of volunteers, including many of the folk off the Mix, and knowing them as I do, I know you will be there again for this if required.

In the meantime, any suggestions for suitable messages would be gratefully received.

As soon as I hear anything, I’ll be back with any information.
Thanks.

giphy.gif

Please make them stop, Dan. I just wouldn't cope.

Nah, don't Dan... I want Pablo to have to raise rubbish over his head. That'll teach him for mocking the South Bank! :devilsmile:

Us Northbank folk don't get involved in any of that nonsense. It's the likes of Johnny and Boozad that are going to have to follow the flag waving instructions this time.

Back