• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Yeah this is getting a bit out of hand now. We're not that far from having bloody plastic clappers being handed out.

"Hey this thing happened a few years ago that was a bit embarrassing. Let's counteract it by doing something equally as embarrassing on an enormous scale which will only serve to draw attention to the thing we'd rather forget in the first place."

Good job guys.

Nuno up for manager of the month.

Just what we need as we edge closer to 7th spot...THE BLOODY MANAGER OF THE MONTH CURSE

No doubt cyber will be along shortly with his tarot cards and moon readings proving it to be true

We can all vote against him to save us from the curse. If we vote for Klopp instead then that's the points secured.

They're not awarded until after the first week of the month normally though. We beat Palace on the 7th but Nuno got the award on the 12th, which is when the curse set in and caused our bad form...

Laurie trying to get Raul's mask buddy over for the Fulham game

Sin Cara
‏Verified account @SinCaraWWE
10m10 minutes ago

🛫WE ARE GOING TO ENGLAND🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿!
Happy to share with all of you that this Saturday I will be present at the last game of the season for the @Wolves at home. 🐺🐺🐺
See at Molineux Stadium 🏟 my friend @raulalonsojimenez9 ❗

Get those masks on the seats Laurie...

They are handing something out to everyone as they go through the turnstiles apparently.

I know that VVD isn't too much of a "looker" but really, Nathan?

Virgin.jpg

Ha haha... Just realised I called out the wrong one... corrected

Back