• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

If the title is up for grabs then I think it would be disrespectful to the league to play our 3rd choice keeper.

I also think it would be disrespectful to play Kilman from the start/if Liverpool still have a chance heading into the later stages of the game.

I think this part is key to what we will do "We must give Will a chance. Hopefully, I will try. "

Essentially for me that means if we have secured 7th and Liverpool are not going for the title, he will play some part. If we are still after 7th and/or Liverpool are still in with a chance of the title, he won't

So Norris will be a huge Newcastle support on Saturday evening...

Which exact position is Kilman by the way? Imagine if Citeh drop points and Liverpool have the advantage going into the last game. Could we be aiming to take Coady out of the potential firing line? Just think of the shitstorm coming his way if he were to make an error leading to a goal or get himself sent off against liverpool.

Regarding Norris and being respectful of the title race, we are playing for ourselves and not city. If our season is in effect over, giving one, or perhaps two young players a start is different from fielding a full second team line up. Unlike our key players who have given 100% over a full season, at least you can be sure their heads arent already on the beach.

Kilman is a RB or RDM.

There is no-one to do Coady's role IMO.

I don’t get what advantage Norris would get from playing one game anyway.

If all goes to plan, we’ll be off to China for this pre-season tournament AND have Europa league qualifiers to play, in & around the same dates, so Norris will get plenty of football then.

All it would be is a small reward for the work he has done this season. He works closely with Rui and Ruddy, to the point he is part of their warm up before Prem games. So he finishes the season with a Prem League appearance. No advantage, just a thank you and recognition for his efforts. (Similar to giving Harry B a small run out v Sunderland last season in a game that made no difference to the final table)

Don't be one of these 32,256 fans. List from the National Cyber Security Centre of number of fans using their teams name as a password.
All of them have had their details compromised and have been involved in a breech. If you're one of them, I'd change it quickly

pwords.jpg

Don't be one of these 32,256 fans. List from the National Cyber Security Centre of number of fans using their teams name as a password.
All of them have had their details compromised and have been involved in a breech. If you're one of them, I'd change it quickly

View attachment 2368
As we are 6th do we automatically qualify for Europe?

Looks like Everton beat us to the Europa Data Breech League spot. Gutting

Top stat from OG Tim

#Wolves are set for a notable crowd stat with Saturday's visit of Fulham. More than 30,000 have watched each home League game for the first time since 1949-50, and only the third time in the club's history. Average gates are at their highest since 1969-70.

He played LCB against Utd, Francis played the Coady role. Kilman looks a bit ungainly to play there tbh.

Full table of events available on Saturday.

Pre-match

- Masks given out on the turnstiles
- Sin Cara pre match
- Encouraged to arrive at 2.30 for a special surprise

Half time

- U23's video presentation at half time

Post match

- Wolves ladies and Wolves Disability teams to do a lap of the pitch
- Three nominations for POTY announced
- POTY announced
- Nuno and squad to then return for a lap

Personally very happy they're announcing the POTY so the player can receive their plaudits from all home fans and not just the lucky few willing to pay over the odds for Telford.

I've got a feeling someone will have to tell me what the surprise was.

- Three nominations for POTY announced
- POTY announced

Personally very happy they're announcing the POTY so the player can receive their plaudits from all home fans and not just the lucky few willing to pay over the odds for Telford.

Its the Worldwide Player of the Season being announced on the pitch. The Player of the Season we have all voted on is still being announced at the end of season awards

The Molineux crowd will then be the first to learn the three nominations for the Supporters’ Player of the Year, based on their votes over the last two weeks.

The three players will be announced and welcomed to the pitch, before the winner of Worldwide Wolves Player of the Season is presented by the UK and overseas supporter club of the year chairman.

Depends on two things

a) how thirsty I am
b) the size of the queue at Masala Express

Back