• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Klopp and Pep would have been expected to do what they have done, Poch surely should have been expected to at least challenge for th me title. Nuno has taken a side fresh from the Championship straight into the Big Seven with some magnificent performances along the way and to an FA Cup semi final. Nuno’s all the way.

Assuming City win on Sunday, Pep is going to average 99 points a season over a two year stretch. I don't care who you are or what squad you have, that's ridiculous.

After last season, and with the squad they had, it was almost a foregone conclusion that they'd do so well again.

Klopp has them performing almost to City's standard from being miles away last year. Mainly thanks to bringing in Allison and VVD, but it's still massively impressive compared to last season nonetheless.

Not knocking the case for Klopp at all.

If getting that level of points was so easy then loads of teams would have done it. Fergie never got near FWIW.

City have won 14 games in a row! It just doesn't happen.

It's all crazy. Liverpool have lost ONE game and are likely going to come 2nd!

Think Gracia's been a little hard done by there, personally. They've tailed off a bit but he's still got what is essentially a hodgepodge squad to a cup final and (possible) top 10 finish.

Don't think Nuno will win given how good the top 2 have been but it's certainly good recognition of the work he's done, very well deserved.

Think it's just PL manager of the year so the FA cup wouldn't come into it.

Not much reason to pick Poch then if it's just PL.

Shearer has Doherty and Donck in his team of the week. Only one problem though...
aad07d40bcdd43d3c5aae296e99c2bab.jpg

Doc over Robertson at left back (or anyone) :facepalm:

That's some epic shoehorning.

If he wants to go down the Crooks route then both Digne and Monreal had assists

11 with complete guess work on yellow cards and attendance questions

8 for me too. Yellow cards, only goal against Soton and the first scorer against Villarreal did for me.

Also 8. Attendance, yellow cards, and the minute Jota scored his 3rd against Leicester got me.

Such a great header from (insert correct answer here) as well in that pre-season game.

5. Don't know how you get so many.

Back