• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

8 for me too. Seriously, if you knew that attendance question you need to get out more...

On attendances...why do people at Molineux applaud when they tell us what the attendance for the game is? Bravo me for turning up to an event I paid to attend

I guessed the attendance one right. Though the figure rang a bell...

9/11. For some reason I remembered the Arsenal attendance, think it's the only time I've ever even looked at it on the board.

Got Jota's goal time wrong by a minute and the amount of changes between the Palace and Liverpool games wrong by one, forgot about one of them.

On attendances...why do people at Molineux applaud when they tell us what the attendance for the game is? Bravo me for turning up to an event I paid to attend

I think it happens all over. At least, we do the same in Estádio da Luz

Ha! A question I've asked many times. Always accompanied by a sarcastic cheer from the away fans.

Ha! A question I've asked many times. Always accompanied by a sarcastic cheer from the away fans.

Its like people who applaud when a Plane makes a routine landing. Fucking pointless

Do you applaud when your train arrives at its destination?

Do you applaud when your train arrives at its destination?

I don't travel by peasantmobile

Thinking about it... I was on a flight once and everyone cheered/clapped when we landed, must have been a really bad flight. Guess I just started doing it since then. Last flight I was behind Ian Hislop and he didn't clap the grumpy old git

Jeez. I bet you lot don't even clap and cheer when you climax.

No, she cheers when I..... nevermind.

Back