• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Well i hope you are all plying him with free beer to say thank you.

You want to see the book of favours owed I've got now. It's as good as having the freedom of Wolverhampton.

You want to see the book of favours owed I've got now. It's as good as having the freedom of Wolverhampton.
As i don't charge when i hand over my ticket I request 1 thing. The recipient purchases you a pint of the finest Cider (or Strongbow) for your middleman work

So now we know why Doherty gets so much game time, apparently teachers pet, always giving Nuno hugs

Anybody who may have enough points for Chelsea (a) fancy lending me their supporter number?

Yep its good to read nice stuff about us, nothing we didn't know of course but still a positive artice... mostly correct apart from Billy Wright coming from Dudley

Just in case anyone was wondering (like me) what the yellow card situation currently is - anyone who makes it to 10 yellows before the end of match 32 gets a 2 match ban.

Currently we have (according to the PL site, anyway)

Bennett 7
Neves 6
Jonny / Coady / Saiss (!) / Jota 5

And then the rest 3 or below

So as long as they keep their noses relatively clean we should be fine. Although the rate Saiss is going who knows.

Players off to Marbella after the Shrewsbury game for a few days of warm weather training

Players off to Marbella after the Shrewsbury game for a few days of warm weather training
Tim II was asked to keep quiet about it. Tim I topically "let the cat out of the bag"

Durham on Talksport Drive is on the wind-up next... He has a list of 29 players who should be mentioned in the running for Player of the Year before Heung-Min Son including "about half of the Wolves team" :icon_lol:

Back