• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Not often i agree with Durham, but I though all that talk from Pearce on MotD about Son being player of the season was very random.

So the Wolves players he listed were Doc, Coady, Neves, Moutinho and Raul.

Hard to disagree with most of that apart from, maybe, Neves

Players of the Season do not have games like Doc did against Leicester, Huddersfield and Man City, sorry.

I'm delighted that he's doing so well at the moment (funnily enough being dropped against Leicester seems to have given him a kick up the arse). But seriously, no.

Players of the Season do not have games like Doc did against Leicester, Huddersfield and Man City, sorry.

I'm delighted that he's doing so well at the moment (funnily enough being dropped against Leicester seems to have given him a kick up the arse). But seriously, no.

The idea isn't that they should be the actual player of the season but that they have as much right to be mentioned as well as/before Son who has started 14 games this season and been away for big parts of it

Maybe they should go for the time honoured Wolves Player of the Season formula where if you play sort of ok in April after being fucking shite for months/years, you win?

Great to see Coady being recognised though. I bloody love that guy.

Great to see Coady being recognised though. I bloody love that guy.

Unless something weird happens (I dunno, Raul getting hat tricks against both United and Arsenal or something) then he's getting my POTS vote.

Good, me too. He's the heart and soul of the team, coupled with being a fantastic sweeper and great passer.

Moutinho at the moment for me. Had a ropey November, but been immense before and after

Just saw this on Facebook. What the fuck is wrong with some people?
6347a4002dcf6b7414825bcbb73f9aab.jpg

please don't make fun of my drawings

Not often i agree with Durham, but I though all that talk from Pearce on MotD about Son being player of the season was very random.

To be fair, he seemed to swap between "Player of the season" and "writer's player of the season", after all of the exploits with South Korea in the summer and how integral he's seemed to be since coming back, it's easy to see how he'd win the latter.

Back