• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Probably wouldn't have bothered with that one anyway - just want them to leave Southampton as a 3pm Sat match (though would take an early kick off) as will if it's then (sensible easy train journey, but can't be arsed if it's an evening game & I have to drive again)

Won't be there for this one as have given the seat away to Malta Mick - have a good trip over (& ensure 3 points please :) )

thanks Peter. hopefully better performance and result than the last match (v Watford).
i'll check i still have your bank details and send you the dosh later. assume Dan the Man is still holding the ticket ?

thanks Peter. hopefully better performance and result than the last match (v Watford).
i'll check i still have your bank details and send you the dosh later. assume Dan the Man is still holding the ticket ?

He will be as long as I remember to pass it over after the Newcastle game (don't worry - I will)

"Honest Dan" is going to start charging a holding fee, soon.

One day I'm just going to hide in a totally different pub and cause mass panic.

Well i hope you are all plying him with free beer to say thank you.

Won't work as I will just go to the ticket office (with ID) - apologise and say that I have come all the way from Dorset & only just realised that I have left my card on the kitchen table.

Enough of a sob story will get them to print me a ticket to access the ground (well that's what I am going to continue to believe anyway)

Back