• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I'm certain that it's the sponsors who pushed for the shirt off ruling. The last thing a sponsor wants at their "golden exposure" moment is to have their name removed and unable to be seen by the cameras.

I'm certain that it's the sponsors who pushed for the shirt off ruling. The last thing a sponsor wants at their "golden exposure" moment is to have their name removed and unable to be seen by the cameras.
YES! VINDICATION! :)
Ya reading Johnny? :icon_lol:

It's complete and utter horseshit. Him playing at the base of the pivot one week and the right wing the next is not the product of some tactical genius, but someone whose head is so far up their own arse they are eating liver

Shame you don't get to send in questions. I'd ask the big lug how he managed to let Jay Tabb beat him in the air once.

That STILL makes me angry now!

I would ask him this

You have done nothing wrong. The ball is rolling across the six yard box. The goal is undefended.

Do you

a) score?

b) turn round and pick up a defender who has fallen over and was not fouled in any way shape or form?

Well, Seyi, what do you do?

Listened to half of the Old Gold podcast this morning. It's the worst one yet, found it very boring - When Olofinjana finally gets talking about his time playing at Wolves about 30 mins into the episode he says Hoddle was the best manager he played under and he was a tactical genius, when Burrows points out that this period is not looked on fondly at all by Wolves fans Olofinjana says "fans don't like change" :facepalm:

The idea that Nuno was an "experimental" choice really sticks in my craw. Managing Valencia and Porto (not to mention Rio Ave) with legitimate success still not good enough for the Championship, I guess.

"The Portuguese former goalkeeper, 44, looked an experimental choice when he got the job in summer 2017 but he quickly showed that he could operate at a high level"

So I guess the Portuguese League and La Liga are a lower level than the Championship :ursofunny:

The idea that Nuno was an "experimental" choice really sticks in my craw. Managing Valencia and Porto (not to mention Rio Ave) with legitimate success still not good enough for the Championship, I guess.

Got to know the Division Al old boy. These foreign types don't understand how the 2nd tier of English football works so to emply one is an experiment. Also don't expect many people to look at leagues such as Portugal. Things from that country only matter if Ronaldo is involved and the tournament is shown on the BBC.

'Likes to play 2 up front' bugged me. 90% of games he's played 1, or 3, whichever way you look at it.

That STILL makes me angry now!

I would ask him this

You have done nothing wrong. The ball is rolling across the six yard box. The goal is undefended.

Do you

a) score?

b) turn round and pick up a defender who has fallen over and was not fouled in any way shape or form?

Well, Seyi, what do you do?

What game was that?

I had to hold Kenny back or he would have been on the pitch. Never seen him that angry.

Ah Norwich was when the camera panned up just after you had finished calling him a cunt and you looked strangely content.

Ah Norwich was when the camera panned up just after you had finished calling him a cunt and you looked strangely content.

Almost...I went a bit OTT on Murray after he conceded. Wasn't happy with his decision making leading up the goal

Away at Chelsea live on Sky. Moved to the Sunday

Back