• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I remember Vio getting booked for jumping into the North Bank after he scored against Preston (the bloke had been out for over a year with an awful injury and actually gave a shit, which was not common with our players in 2005). Then got booked again later on and sent off.

He has to be punished cos he broke the rules but these stupid rules irritate the shit outta me, bought in by joyless buffoons for no good reason other than to suck all the passion and fun out of the game.

He should get a fine and warning as to his future conduct.

If he gets a touchline ban when Klopp didn't then the position would be indefensible.

I remember Vio getting booked for jumping into the North Bank after he scored against Preston

Vio was always in the crowd, he swan dived after his goal against Arsenal :) :) Loved the bloke and he was my first ever avatar on here !

He should get a fine and warning as to his future conduct.

If he gets a touchline ban when Klopp didn't then the position would be indefensible.
I guess it depends if last season's cards are taken into account. Sent off twice (Bolton? and Brizzle City).

If it's just this season he will get a fine similar to Klopp's

Vio became my favourite player after he had a dig at Hoddle.

Proudlock's hat trick is one of the worst you'll ever see. A couple of scuffed tap ins and a long range shot which hit him and went in.

Adam Proudlock. Now he makes my top 10 of unfulfilled potential. Should and could of been sooooo much better

Adam Proudlock. Now he makes my top 10 of unfulfilled potential. Should and could of been sooooo much better

Absolutely, looked really good the season he came back from Clyde, following season he came back looking like he'd eaten a small hippo.
I know him a little bit and while he's a nice lad he has always been a bit immature, even as a youngster in the Telford junior league for Nova Utd. Over the last couple of years he's done a bit of kids coaching and I think he's a TA in a local school, he was player/manager for Newport Town, not sure if he still is.
Always a shame when a talent is wasted but suppose its inevitable for some kids who get too much too soon

His career went down with the growth of his mullet. Like a reverse Samson

Stop backing Big Adam up just because you had his name on your shirt...

If I remember this correctly, and I admit that I might not, players started using goals to advertise companies that paid them to do so. Or FIFA wanted to stop them from using those moments to advertise stuff.

That's why it is an offense. I think?
As well as some of the messages that they displayed.

Andy Mutch v Newcastle in 92 I think just about beats that.

Nowt wrong with that hattrick! (Apart from the third) Well worked build up and left foot finish, a back post header and then, oh yeah, right...

If I remember this correctly, and I admit that I might not, players started using goals to advertise companies that paid them to do so. Or FIFA wanted to stop them from using those moments to advertise stuff.

That's why it is an offense. I think?
I thought shirt sponsors complained about their lack of coverage in goal celebrations as a result of players removing their shirts, so pressured the powers that be into changing the rules.

I thought shirt sponsors complained about their lack of coverage in goal celebrations as a result of players removing their shirts, so pressured the powers that be into changing the rules.

Extra foil for your tin hat LJ?

I thought it was because players were displaying messages, some personal and some political, on t-shirts underneath their football shirts

Back