• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Welp, I'd go either way. Got my holidays booked until Tuesday. No such luck this time!

give me info for train service then please - assuming the station in the town ?

Depends what side of Stourbridge you're coming from TBH - the train is much easier for me as I live near the station and I have a train pass for work.

But Saturday morning trains to Brum are pretty regular (every 10 minutes or so), but you have to change at Smethwick Galton Bridge to get to Wolverhampton.

If you're near the 256 bus route from Stourbridge to Wolverhampton, it'll be easier and quicker to get on that.

Just writing to Sky to get them to change it to a Monday night match...

I will counter sign that to help out...

1dd4mi.jpg

I may also be making an appearance on that day with Vis Jnr.

Mine is purely selfish rather than upset our Portugese pals. If the game is on a Monday, I can go.

It appears though that the whole of the Wolves fanbase has heard I won't be there and are rushing to get to the game and enjoy a moment where I won't ruin it for them. Fuckers.

Depends what side of Stourbridge you're coming from TBH - the train is much easier for me as I live near the station and I have a train pass for work.

But Saturday morning trains to Brum are pretty regular (every 10 minutes or so), but you have to change at Smethwick Galton Bridge to get to Wolverhampton.

If you're near the 256 bus route from Stourbridge to Wolverhampton, it'll be easier and quicker to get on that.

thanks for the info. i'm staying at the Travelodge so i guess the bus will be best. so the train from the town centre doesn't go direct to Wolvo - good to know.

thanks for the info. i'm staying at the Travelodge so i guess the bus will be best. so the train from the town centre doesn't go direct to Wolvo - good to know.

Yeah the bus is best for you in that case and is direct at least.

I might have to get the bus home after the Newcastle match because the connection at Galton Bridge during the evening is bloody awful. And there's nowhere to wait at Galton Bridge if you miss your connection. Especially not if you're wearing a Wolves shirt...!

Yeah the bus is best for you in that case and is direct at least.

I might have to get the bus home after the Newcastle match because the connection at Galton Bridge during the evening is bloody awful. And there's nowhere to wait at Galton Bridge if you miss your connection. Especially not if you're wearing a Wolves shirt...!

We got stuck at Galton Bridge in a snowdrift after Burton in March. We were heading to Small heath but the trains were chaos. Was a bleak experience to say the least

For fans of football since it officially started in 1992

DxcJJwIWkAAv8t0.jpg

FYI - The bus numbers have changed. It's the 16 you want.

Back